S9/S9+ Android Pie Discussion (Formerly Alpha/Beta)

Search This thread

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Reactions: Rally517

Rally517

Jan 18, 2015
Has anybody else have problem with some texts not being received by other people? Had a few people say that they aren't getting my texts

Kchitown1977

Can't use Google Pay, but Samsung pay will work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using XDA Labs

Appreciate it thanks that good can still use Sammy pay. most chip readers won't read my chip card so I depend on sammy/Google pay

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

one thing i noticed that when trying to open secure folder force closes and stops. can i set it up if i do factory data reset didnt do after flashing update zip

not a deal breaker if i cant

Last edited:

nory82688

Jan 8, 2011
South Jersey
May be a stupid question, but is anyone having an issue where once you put the phone to sleep, and then hit the power button to wake it back up, the phone changes the brightness on its own to a really dim setting? (I have auto brightness off btw). Maybe this is part of the "night mode" that its stuck in?
Just curious. Seems to be the only real "bug" I've run into.

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
May be a stupid question, but is anyone having an issue where once you put the phone to sleep, and then hit the power button to wake it back up, the phone changes the brightness on its own to a really dim setting? (I have auto brightness off btw). Maybe this is part of the "night mode" that its stuck in?

Yea I've noticed that too, happens when I get a call sometimes too, can't see the screen enough to answer it until it auto adjusts back up (Auto brightness enabled here)

Reactions: nory82688

legojoe8

Jun 29, 2016
unknown
Samsung Galaxy S22
Yes

Sent from my SM-G960U using XDA Labs

envy~

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
Can anyone here provide framework files for this?
like framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and Settings.apk
? i wanna kang something for theming ??

Reactions: ChongoDroid

ChongoDroid

Jul 29, 2010
Vancouver
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Reactions: mrindependent

amazin1988

Feb 18, 2012
Miami
Only real problems I have a little laggy but I think that's because of the security log agent errors, not rooted and don't plan I've tried all the non root package disabler but none work. Does anybody else know how to stop it or should I try to do the process through Odin or will I get same results? Ps did it the sd card way

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Crsdr37

Aug 3, 2010
Concord
Amazin1988 it's been posted a few times to take care of those errors I myself used App Freezer which you setup through ADB. Someone else also posted a few posts back the ADB commands you can run without having to use an App Freezer.

amazin1988

Feb 18, 2012
Miami
You have to dona full wipe to clear those simple bugs up if you just flash with no wipe your gonna have those simple problems full wipe and only problem you should have is that its laggy and security log agent will always pop up.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Amazin1988 it's been posted a few times to take care of those errors I myself used App Freezer which you setup through ADB. Someone else also posted a few posts back the ADB commands you can run without having to use an App Freezer.
Well how do you run adb command it's been awhile honestly is their a guide sorry may sound dumb but I just came back from the iPhone I lost my self with that since those phones are so simple.

Top Liked Posts