- use X-plore file manager app (with superuser+moutable system file option) copy all ap6330 folder to /etc/wifi/. Then reboot.
I don't force you to use our(yeah, our, we are a team of 3) ROM. It's stable and can be used as daily driver.
If you don't like something, please ask me on how to remove/add it.
I am doing my best to provide you the best ATV Experience.
THIS ROM CAN BE FLASHED OVER 6.0 AS WELL.
Based on AndroidTV OS & AOSP. Has all the features of an Android TV + Extras. please consider donating if you appreciate our hard work - https://paypal.me/atvXperience
ROM DEVELOPMENT, UX, UI :Me and Carmine Rovito(@Carmine) WEBSITE, BRANDING, UX, UI:Taylor Stephen Hadden(@stephenh)
v2E onwards, Credit Goes to Minixfreak for his contributions towards atvX builds.
HOW TO FLASH IMG VERSION:
1. Download ROM, the file must be a .rar, extract it with WinRAR, 7Zip or any other archive extractor. Now you'll get an IMG. Just rename the IMG to atvx so it now becomes atvx.img.
3. Open Update&Backup App, Click on select and select TWRP311.zip, now hit UPDATE.
4. Now you'll be in TWRP. If you aren't, select Update from EXT and select sdcard, now again select TWRP311.zip
5. Now once in TWRP, Swipe if you get a warning.
6. [OPTIONAL] Go to Backup and select SYSTEM, DATA, LOGO, BOOT, RECOVERY and swipe to backup. Now go back to home.
7. Go to Wipe - Advance Wipe - Select Data, system, Dalvik cache and cache and Swipe to wipe.
8. Go back and select install. Now Click on select storage and select External sd card, ATVXperience zip file. Now, swipe to flash.
9. Once rom is flashed, select Reboot system.
v2E • Based on latest AndroidTV OS, made to be compatible with all S905XDevices.
• Leanback UI
• All Google Apps Work!
• Pre-installed with exclusive atvXperience apps!
• Recommendations work great! To turn off go to Settings - Home
• Chromecast Works
• Comes with latest AndroidTV OS.
• Latest Security Patches from Google and MANY MORE!! • COMPATIBLE WITH ALL S905X DEVICES!!
v2FF has been released. We worked hard to get it working. I hope you like it. We are finally done with the v2 and won't be releasing any new updates.
Many changes have been introduced and I hope it works well for you like it does for me(it actually does on my h96 pro and x96 mini).
Anyway, we'll be taking a long break so I hope you guys don't mind