General S906E OneUI 5 Discussion

Search This thread

iSean03

May 28, 2021
Anyone from our friends in India who can capture the link of the beta update for S906E? Thanks guys!

iSean03

May 28, 2021
I don't really know. Maybe there are less people who got s22+. Rn we only have s906B. Hopefully someone with s906E will get the link and share it with us.

iSean03

May 28, 2021
I just bought S22 plus. And yes not too many buy Samsung flagships here bcoz of atrocious pricing. People just go for iPhones, which is ironic since iPhones are even over priced.

I'm on OneUI 5.0 beta.
What can I do?
We have Dual Sim tho
OMG you're a life saver bro. Can you maybe capture the FOTA link of the update? I think someone posted it how to capture it. Thanks a bunch.

iSean03

May 28, 2021
Here try this.

How to capture the update.zip file to share with other people:
1. Download HTTP canary app
2. Open HTTP Canary app
3. Start the update by pressing "download" and don't pause it
4. Go back to canary app and start it and it will grab the link for you

Here try this.

How to capture the update.zip file to share with other people:
1. Download HTTP canary app
2. Open HTTP Canary app
3. Start the update by pressing "download" and don't pause it
4. Go back to canary app and start it and it will grab the link for you
Apk pure is not opening. Blocked in india? I can try with vpn but speed will be low.
Will vpn even work.

iSean03

May 28, 2021
For downloading the APK. Yeah VPN should work and the file is small. Let me check for another link.

I downloaded it in laptop.
But encountered this problem while setting up.
Screenshot_20220904_203542_Certificate installer.jpg

iSean03

May 28, 2021
Awww. That's too bad. Only options are reverting to 4.0 then enroll back to beta to start the update again. Or capture the link on the next update. Anyway thanks bro. I'm happy to know someone has an s22+ who's willing to share the link.

iSean03

May 28, 2021
So just to be clear, if I get beta 2 update and capture it, will it work for you?
And This capturing process is tedious. I'm not even sure If I've set it up correctly and it seems like only one shot at capturing.
In the above image it still says ca certf not installed in blue heading.
I honestly don't know if that will work. Since we lack people who uses s22+, we can't test it. About the certificate, it can be installed from settings. I'm trying to replicate it myself.

Top Liked Posts