• Android OS version: 7.1.2 • For devices: S912
• Recovery: TWRP • Thread Made By: N'ayam Amarsh'e
I don't force you to use our(yeah, our, we are a team of 3) ROM. It's stable and can be used as daily driver.
If you don't like something, please ask me on how to remove/add it.
I am doing my best to provide you the best ATV Experience.
Please consider donating if you like our work https://paypal.me/atvxperience
Based on AndroidTV OS & AOSP. Has all the features of an Android TV + Many More Extra Features!
DEVELOPMENT, UX, UI :Me, Carmine Rovito(@Carmine) WEBSITE, BRANDING, UX, UI:Taylor Stephen Hadden(@stephenh)
v2E onwards, Credit Goes to Minixfreak for his contributions towards atvX builds.
HOW TO FLASH IMG VERSION:
1. Download ROM, the file must be a .rar, extract it with WinRAR, 7Zip or any other archive extractor. Now you'll get an IMG. COPY IT TO YOUR SD CARD.
3. Open Update&Backup App, Click on select and select TWRP311.zip, now hit UPDATE.
4. Now you'll be in TWRP. If you aren't, select Update from EXT and select sdcard, now again select TWRP311.zip
5. Now once in TWRP, Swipe if you get a warning.
6. [OPTIONAL] Go to Backup and select SYSTEM, DATA, LOGO, BOOT, RECOVERY and swipe to backup. Now go back to home.
7. Go to Wipe - Advance Wipe - Select Data, system, Dalvik cache and cache and Swipe to wipe.
8. Go back and select install. Now Click on select storage and select External sd card, ATVXperience zip file. Now, swipe to flash.
9. Once rom is flashed, select Reboot system.
• Based on latest AndroidTV OS, made to be compatible with all S912 Devices.
• Leanback UI.
• All Google Apps Work!
• Pre-installed with exclusive atvXperience apps!
• Recommendations work great! To turn off go to Settings - Home
• Chromecast Works
• Comes with best performance tweaks to feel the Xperience.
• Latest Security Patches from Google and MANY MORE!! • COMPATIBLE WITH ALL S912 DEVICES!!
v2FF has been released. We worked hard to get it working. I hope you like it. We are finally done with the v2 and won't be releasing any new updates.
Many changes have been introduced and I hope it works well for you like it does for me(it actually does on my h96 pro and x96 mini).
Anyway, we'll be taking a long break so I hope you guys don't mind
This has got to be the worst streaming box i have ever had the pleasure of working on.
No wonders people buy the Nvidia Shield TV, at least it works, and works bloody well.
As for flashing your amazing looking ROM, neither method works with the X92.
Putting the 3 files you on a SD Card and renaming the image file does nothing but cause a freeze at bootup NOR does converting the img file to a zip file via AMLogicTools so it can be flashed via TWRP comes up with an ERROR 6 in red.
I don't understand why you can't make us a ZIP file that works WITH TWRP without errors, it has been "requested" for at least a dozen times over the last 16 pages and i'm sure i'm not the last person to ask for help.
I'll even consider donating if you can get us a working ZIP file for the S912/X92.