Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

elgringoloco77

Nov 20, 2014
Please I really need help with this screen locking. It's maybe not so often like in V4 but still sometimes when I take phone from my pocket there is a sign "Try again in 60 min" and I have to unlock the phone from findmymobile. I have option Leave screen off in settings turned on but it still happens. It's really annoying... please
Do you enabled the option of unlock the screen with the sensor being the screen off? If that so turn it off. Because that makes the sensor it's always on and checking for fingerprints and while on your pocket it's reading the texture of your pocket and failing to unlock leading to block the phone for safety reasons.

Sent from my SM-G955F using XDA-Developers Legacy app

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Is the battery on V5 worse compared to V4? Or is it just me ?
Yes it is. That's why I went back to v4. Waiting anxiously v6.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Guys please tell best mttweaks configuration for batterylife ... io scheduler / cpu governor / etc..
Thanks .. am on v5 ... G935FD
Use Spectrum and choose battery.
Read this

https://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&sour...gg2MAY&usg=AFQjCNG5vJ1t79K_ilkrJEUonS0dK06xoA

jakubsz.123

Dec 21, 2014
Do you enabled the option of unlock the screen with the sensor being the screen off? If that so turn it off. Because that makes the sensor it's always on and checking for fingerprints and while on your pocket it's reading the texture of your pocket and failing to unlock leading to block the phone for safety reasons.
Unfortunately this option is turned off..

thesimplemind

Jun 28, 2008
problem persist

I flashed the same version..Jio works perfectly. Hope you are flashing the INS indian csc in aroma. It shd work fine.
hi.. thanks for the reply. Gives me hope. Can you please tell me..
1) did you use different kernel?
2) which csc version did you use? (I have used v2.4 and sadly not working)
3) any specification while installing.. like don't wipe or format etc etc?
4) which version of rom did you use? I use sac23's v5

I should mention that volte icon is showing and text and data seems to work but on call it will disconnect and volte icon will disappear for a second and then reappear. I also flash from the latest Superman Rom. I did full wipe except internal storage and ext card. I wonder where I go wrong

I found out that the volte sim have to be on SIM1 then everything works. It doesn't work on SIM2:confused:

Last edited:

Lauren G

Jul 27, 2014
Craiova
One bug that drives me mad is the screen off time. I have set the screen to turn off after 15 seconds of inactivity,but it just stays on. I tried 30 seconds and 1 minute ,but I got the same result.

Kiran-Kumar

Apr 25, 2017
Bangalore
Installed it now, Motion Photo in Camera is not working despite setting it on. Once the ROM was installed I was stuck in a boot loop, I had to flash Notoroius kernel to get me out of it. Same happened for v4. Apart from that seems to be a stable release.
Will take some time and comment on the battery and performance with this ROM

thesuperunknown

Mar 2, 2012
What is this? V6 -8?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170630-112601.jpg
    Screenshot_20170630-112601.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 954

aamir.stud

Jun 3, 2012
hi.. thanks for the reply. Gives me hope. Can you please tell me..
1) did you use different kernel?
2) which csc version did you use? (I have used v2.4 and sadly not working)
3) any specification while installing.. like don't wipe or format etc etc?
4) which version of rom did you use? I use sac23's v5

I should mention that volte icon is showing and text and data seems to work but on call it will disconnect and volte icon will disappear for a second and then reappear. I also flash from the latest Superman Rom. I did full wipe except internal storage and ext card. I wonder where I go wrong

I found out that the volte sim have to be on SIM1 then everything works. It doesn't work on SIM2:confused:

Im on V5..kernel is the default..havent changed it. Csc version i use is 2.3.5.
Just flash thr rom. Flash the csc zip. On aroma choose INS for our Indian Jio volte to work. Wipe cache, reboot and its done.
And i keep the files on external drive, i use otg to flash them. Have done this more than 10 times.Never had problems. Try.

[email protected]

Oct 20, 2012
trusting you and trying this.....tho i have similar tweaks except for the max/ min big cpu...its lower....1530 or so.
Install Notorious kernel

Undervolt both cpu by 75mV
GPU by 50mV
Max/Min big CPU 2080/312MHz
Little, 858/234MHz
Bluactive gov on Big, Relaxed gov on Little.
Turn off all wake locks and install Forcedoze.

Reactions: WuNgUn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone