• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

konsolos77

Feb 20, 2015
yalova
thanks to @konsolos77 i will not post roms here no more posting updates on my behalf that was a tester rom and may give your phone partition issues good luck never post anything or flash anything the developer dident post have fun guys
@sac23 thank you very much for you continued success, these roughness goes as soon as expense thank you,but i installed v5 again :)

089man

Sep 25, 2012
1. Where I found the link for modem and bootloader?or is that not needed for this rom or is in aroma included, the same as in Superman Rom? It's a little confusing because nothing found in OP about bl and cp or what we need actually...

2. Is rom control included or must download from playstore? Link please?

3. What kernel we need? Or is in aroma?

4. What csc must I take in aroma if I'm from Germany... O2 is my provider... Need VOLTE and WiFi calling... Can I used default xaa csc USA?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935FD mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

trapcoder

Sep 21, 2017
I must say, v7 works perfectly fine. No battery drains nor force closes. Bixby voice works great however how do i get unlock phone with bixby voice password to work? If someone could enlighten me a little it would be great. Thanks a bunch and OP keep up the great work you're doing here. Regards.

un-droid

Nov 3, 2013
Manila
1. Where I found the link for modem and bootloader?or is that not needed for this rom or is in aroma included, the same as in Superman Rom? It's a little confusing because nothing found in OP about bl and cp or what we need actually...

2. Is rom control included or must download from playstore? Link please?

3. What kernel we need? Or is in aroma?

4. What csc must I take in aroma if I'm from Germany... O2 is my provider... Need VOLTE and WiFi calling... Can I used default xaa csc USA?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935FD mit Tapatalk
You can flash the ROM as is, and if you have signal issues, flash the appropriate CSC for your device. There's no other requirement.

Last edited:

rtzir

Apr 15, 2013
I tried to install this ROM but i got boot loop. I came from Ambasadii ROM and do wipes already but sad i was not able to install this ROM. On boot there is KERNEL IS SEANDROID ENFORCING. What does it mean?

089man

Sep 25, 2012
You can flash the ROM as is, and if you have signal issues, flash the appropriate CSC for your device. There's no other requirement.
Hi, have Flash the v7 original... Perfekt.. Great Job and Rom... Xpose works fine too.

One Problem, Titanium and adaway dont becoms root, what can i do? Other Apps the root Window is coming... Not all Apps becoms root... Bug in magisk 14? Fix?

Edit
Solve root issues.... Uninstal magisk 14 and Flash 13.3

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

slemknot

Nov 30, 2015
Minsk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-083013.jpg
    Screenshot_20170921-083013.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 370
Status