• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

WuNgUn

Aug 5, 2015
I have it enabled, but can't find animation settings

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Really??
Screenshot_20170921-031916.png

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

089man

Sep 25, 2012
VOLTE is visible on but I don't have volte?
In qs tiles it's on but in settings don't found?
The same WiFi calling...

Have used in aroma default csc... Bixby works in English language perfectly but volte is for me important as bixby....
What from aroma csc I must used for German o2
Before I used dbt csc... My provider is o2

This rom is really great and now with magisk 13.3 all works fine and have root back..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935FD mit Tapatalk

Old_grinch

Apr 15, 2010
Tbilisi
I tried to install this ROM but i got boot loop. I came from Ambasadii ROM and do wipes already but sad i was not able to install this ROM. On boot there is KERNEL IS SEANDROID ENFORCING. What does it mean?

Just fixed it. Try reinstall without any wipe. It works..

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

I tried but still Kernel is not SEandroid enforcing, I need to flash the zip?

Reinstall without wipe. Worked for me just now.

rtzir

Apr 15, 2013
I already installed the ROM. But this happened that when I restarted the phone and tried to unlock using PIN and the screen turns off every time I press OK. What the hell happened? No other option to unlock the device.

Leiden70

Nov 16, 2016
Chemnitz
Everything is fine! Works great. In my Conditions no falts.
Battery is Good using noto 1.8.1 kernel.
No problems with volte. I'm on VD2 Germany.
@sac23

Please don't Stop your wonderful Work here on this Project! Many users including myself Love your rom!
Thanks you for your hard Work.
We rely on you!

mrsmtt

Mar 8, 2009
Ok now it's good but I have a bootloop, the rom stack on Samsung logo and after a couple minutes it restart randomly.

Given that you're flashing v7-17Sept. I'd go for a clean install since you're having problems so,
Format data, type yes, reboot recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik (This is my way to do things not really necessary though)
Flash your ROM and reboot.
If it still says Kernel Is not SEAndroid etc reboot to recovery and flash magisk

Assopio96

Sep 20, 2017
Foiano di Val Fortore
Given that you're flashing v7-17Sept. I'd go for a clean install since you're having problems so,
Format data, type yes, reboot recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik (This is my way to do things not really necessary though)
Flash your ROM and reboot.
If it still says Kernel Is not SEAndroid etc reboot to recovery and flash magisk
Nothing mate, still the same! I wanna try this ROM :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts