Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

geepee410

Jan 8, 2015
Rom is good nice work but My phone G935FD charging bar dosnt cross 79% or 81% whats the fix why charging stops at certain percentage?

i tried all basic troubleshooting such as wipe cache & dalvik cache partitions, checked charging in safe mode, changed chargers & cables wireless charging etc.

Charge it while the phone is off.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using XDA Labs

Victor20346

Nov 18, 2017
Hide navigation bar dot not showing up

I got the hide navigation bar button in settings, but it doesn't show up. I am pretty sure I have checked the Navigation Bar box in the AROMA installer, but I had to edit the build.prop file to get the nav bar. I did manage to get the show/hide button to work by installing paphonb's Custom Navigation Bar and linking the button to a Tasker process, which toggles immersive mode, but I was wondering, is there something that can get Samsung's navbar toggle working. Also, the navbar interfered with some other apps, and they didn't get pushed above the navbar, So instead they showed up behind. Samsung's edge panel (Cocktail Bar Serivce, I think it's called) is one of them. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Rom is good nice work but My phone G935FD charging bar dosnt cross 79% or 81% whats the fix why charging stops at certain percentage?

i tried all basic troubleshooting such as wipe cache & dalvik cache partitions, checked charging in safe mode, changed chargers & cables wireless charging etc.
Try charging the phone while it is off, and if that doesn't work, try replacing your battery. It could very well be a hardware issue.

Extreemator

Jul 26, 2011
How to disable mobile radio? I gets turned on again and uses battery when there is no sim card inserted. What system package i could freeze to disable it dead?
That's what i have. Battery is just new. I have exactly 10 hour sot on it now if it is continuous use. Seems as airplane mode is broken. Comparing to other s8 ports it is not app related. 1.7% per hour stand by drain average.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180117-064621.png
    Screenshot_20180117-064621.png
    115 KB · Views: 749

Extreemator

Jul 26, 2011
Don't dirty flash if you have custom kernel isntalled. The custom kernel in v11 is conflicting or by itself is malfunctioning. it might because i have 935w8 but stange. small cores are at max freq all the time. v9 didn't have it.
Funnily enough on the batman rom s8 port with included kernel Big cores are at max freq for all cores at least for certain phones. I'd be better go back to s7 stock based roms, these ports are even less predictable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone