• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

erickdhdock

Jan 24, 2018
face unlock is not working

face unlock didn't show
using modded ui
have flashed face unlock enable.zip
and locked with pattern
went to smart lock and there was no trusted face

bayones

Jun 8, 2010
is this rom rooted? magisk is already installed but it doesnt give permission to adaway.. and I cannot seem to flash adblock(flashable) via twrp recovery. Everything else works perfectly.

batuk

Aug 11, 2009
i have g935w8
i like to use this rom but when i install this rom i got baseband unknown and imei issu
but in superman rom i dont get any issu
pls help me to solve this issu
original it was G935W8VLS3BRC2(xac) rom

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Sac23:
guys i will only be updating roms here no more xda so please do not post anything there thats givin to u here thanks guys

comeon123

Oct 28, 2011
Sac23:
guys i will only be updating roms here no more xda so please do not post anything there thats givin to u here thanks guys

How old is this guy? 10? Absolute childish behaviour pretending to own the ROM base, denying any modifications and whining like a baby when someone does. Maybe he should re-read what xda is about or ask the hundreds of coders he based his alterations on how they must feel about "not being asked".

Let this ROM die...

memocatcher

Dec 22, 2013
I don't know why, but yesterday I rebooted my s7 (flat) and as it booted up again, the screen was just black. But the device is on, and the hardware keys are lighting up, even the root permission toasts are showing up, but I can't access to the phone since it's completely black. I tried to dirty flash the rom (sac v11) again, but this didn't helped, and I had to factory reset it. Can someone imagine why? It never happened to me before
Also, this is happening to many users now. I´m not the only one who has this issue. Please help us @sac23

udemo

May 31, 2017
can someone please help me?

Im having "com.sec.epdg" error in the initialization of the rom even thoug I made a clean flash!
I dont know what to do

mustiko86

Mar 18, 2011
I'm on oreo original, I would like to install sacsetting to change the Hw keys. I tried with titanium backup but after installing sacsetting the changes do not happen. How can I solve?

Blackion

Oct 16, 2013
After playing in Developers section (I don't remember whether I touched OEM lock) I got FRP Custom Binary Lock.

How I can remove it without losing my data?

charutl

Aug 24, 2015
Doha
Sound Mod

Does this supports Arise sound mod or Viper4Android or any other sound mod? if its supports any sound mod means pls let me know .. i already flashe old version of this rom but not working on any sound mod. still i'am waiting for this rom with supporting of Arise sound mods or anythhing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts