Sac23 full s8 port V9 (oreo apps) for s7/s7 edge(20-11-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rahman0924

Since updating to v1.6.4 of notorious kernel I'm not having best battery life, before v 1.6im getting 4-5 hrs of sot and 14-16 hrs of usage, now on 1.6.4 I'm getting roughly between 2 and half to 3 hrs and just 8-10 hrs of usage.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Why? I had almost 5 hours of sot with 16% left,wifi/mobile data and Bluetooth were on all the time and I didn't use any power saving mode.
I think that's pretty good.

Since updating to v1.6.4 of notorious kernel I'm not having best battery life, before v 1.6 im getting 4-5 hrs of sot and 14-16 hrs of usage, now on 1.6.4 I'm getting roughly between 2 and half to 3 hrs and just 8-10 hrs of usage. S7 flat is my device

Pablo Lezcano

Oct 8, 2014
Face unlock

I have tried to use Face unlock and it doesn't work. I go to trusted agents and it says that App Lock has been disabled for the administrator. Some one can help me?
Thanks

jakubsz.123

Dec 21, 2014
Please I really need help with this screen locking. It's maybe not so often like in V4 but still sometimes when I take phone from my pocket there is a sign "Try again in 60 min" and I have to unlock the phone from findmymobile. I have option Leave screen off in settings turned on but it still happens. It's really annoying... please

Reactions: arnes_king

demon2112

Jul 30, 2009
ijmuiden
Friends downloaded for the third time the rom. I made a super clean installation and still I still appear the logo of the old Rom I had installed, when the phone starts.

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk
damnnn i dont know whats wrong....let me sayvwhat worked for mee.

download to external sd
enter twrp
format internal sd(type yes for format)
this will destroyyy all what is left
wiped evereything just in case
flash rom

joxbex

Dec 11, 2011
HUMANES DE MADRID
damnnn i dont know whats wrong....let me sayvwhat worked for mee.

download to external sd
enter twrp
format internal sd(type yes for format)
this will destroyyy all what is left
wiped evereything just in case
flash rom

@demon2112 , thank you very much for the attention.
If I did full wipes and then format data 3 times, but the logo still comes out.
Even so I'll let it be, because the rom is very good and only comes out at the beginning, but of course, you want to leave it 100x100 perfect.
Otherwise very happy with the rom.
Thanks again

Reactions: demon2112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts