Safe debloat with XiaomiADBFastbootTools

Search This thread

stefano alegnini

Apr 28, 2011
For a better battery life, it's a useful Java app for Uninstall/Reinstall, Deactivate/Activate apps and services for every Miui Rom, tested on Miui 12.
Without root works only Debug Usb via Developer options and Fastboot.
For Mac, Linux and Windows

Modules:

App Manager - Uninstall/reinstall/disable/enable system apps and services on demand
Camera2 - Enable Camera2 and EIS (TWRP required)
File Explorer - Transfer files between a device and a computer using ADB
Screen density - Tweak screen density by overriding the DPI value
Screen resolution - Tweak screen resolution by overriding the width and height values
Device properties - Retrieve tons of statistics and information about your device
Flasher - Flash any partition with an image, boot to any image or flash a Fastboot ROM (unlocked bootloader required)
Wiper - Wipe the cache or perform a factory reset
OEM Unlocker & Locker - Lock or unlock the bootloader (Unlocking is only supported by Android One devices)
ROM Downloader - Get links to the latest MIUI Fastboot ROMs or download them right away
Rebooter - Advanced rebooting options using ADB/Fastboot

https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools

Safe debloat list

Analytics
Android accessibility suite
app vault
browser
calendar
compass
Catchlog
digital wellbeing
downloads
fm radio
facebook
feedback
freeform
games
gmail
google app
google duo
google lens
joyose
msa
market feedback agent
mi credit
mi drop
mi pay
mi video
mi wallpaper
miui daemon
music
notes
PAI
Partner bookmarks
partner netflix activation
quick apps
quick ball
recorder
scanner
translation service
weather
WMService
yellow pages

Last edited:

GaryRockStar

Dec 3, 2020
Quick question guys! I have successfully uninstalled or disabled most of the apps that were annoying me in my Mi 10T. I also tried adding the default Camera app to the ones I wanted to uninstall through the "App Manager -> Add Apps" menu and it returned a warning that I might end up bricking my device. I didn't go through with it and would like to know if someone has done it without facing any problems. Should I go on with it?? I am used to using Gcam and it bumps me that I get to have a set of unwanted apps (Camera - Gallery)!!

arik100

Apr 6, 2012
great tool.
i just want to a add a few comments:
1. i would add a select all - deselect all in the different categories. uninstaller for example.
2. in the uninstaller you're missing quite a few apps - contacts, phone, gallery, themes,(all of xiaomi ) google news and maybe also sim toolkit and security (dunno if security is essential).
3. debloating poco launcher without ensuring you have an alternative can be a bit of a problem, so maybe a hint.

thanks for all!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For a better battery life, it's a useful Java app for Uninstall/Reinstall, Deactivate/Activate apps and services for every Miui Rom, tested on Miui 12.
    Without root works only Debug Usb via Developer options and Fastboot.
    For Mac, Linux and Windows

Modules:

App Manager - Uninstall/reinstall/disable/enable system apps and services on demand
    Camera2 - Enable Camera2 and EIS (TWRP required)
    File Explorer - Transfer files between a device and a computer using ADB
    Screen density - Tweak screen density by overriding the DPI value
    Screen resolution - Tweak screen resolution by overriding the width and height values
    Device properties - Retrieve tons of statistics and information about your device
    Flasher - Flash any partition with an image, boot to any image or flash a Fastboot ROM (unlocked bootloader required)
    Wiper - Wipe the cache or perform a factory reset
    OEM Unlocker & Locker - Lock or unlock the bootloader (Unlocking is only supported by Android One devices)
    ROM Downloader - Get links to the latest MIUI Fastboot ROMs or download them right away
    Rebooter - Advanced rebooting options using ADB/Fastboot

https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools

Safe debloat list

Analytics
    Android accessibility suite
    app vault
    browser
    calendar
    compass
    Catchlog
    digital wellbeing
    downloads
    fm radio
    facebook
    feedback
    freeform
    games
    gmail
    google app
    google duo
    google lens
    joyose
    msa
    market feedback agent
    mi credit
    mi drop
    mi pay
    mi video
    mi wallpaper
    miui daemon
    music
    notes
    PAI
    Partner bookmarks
    partner netflix activation
    quick apps
    quick ball
    recorder
    scanner
    translation service
    weather
    WMService
    yellow pages
    yes, deactivate, the application remains installed in but not functional, no activity in RAM.
    Just uninstall it. If something wrong, you can execute Factory reset, theses app will comeback
    How is possible without flash again the rom?
    When uninstall the app that is gone, and a factory reset should just cancel all user data and apps.