Safe to Debloat S6 Threads

flu13

Jun 18, 2010
Is there anything that explains what each of these APKs (or set of) is? Some are obvious, but others are not. I'd hate to remove something that I don't consider bloat by accident.
Just thought I'd try this again. Anybody have insight into this list? Or do I just have to go trial and error?

djaidyc

Oct 20, 2010
rossendale
Hi guys. I found this app in the Play Store that disables system apps as well. NO root needed, just give it administrator rights in device manager in settings.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro
It really is so easy to use. You just select all the apps you want to disable. To enable the apps again you just open up the app and deselect them. I've noticed once disabled, the apps won't show up in androids application manager.

daleski75

Jul 21, 2008
Northampton
It really is so easy to use. You just select all the apps you want to disable. To enable the apps again you just open up the app and deselect them. I've noticed once disabled, the apps won't show up in androids application manager.
I am using that app as well and it's very easy to use and for a £1 it's definitely worth it.

pp085ster

Sep 5, 2010
Barcelona
Hi,

I blocked all the packages you mentioned, but i keep getting a TouchWiz has stopped working message and my home screen keep re rendering its contents every 4-5th time i goto the home screen back from an app.

I didnt block the ones for the weather widget, could that be the issue. btw i am on the 925F
I fixed this by re-enabling badgeprovider and dualsimwidget (i think badgeprovider is the important one here) :good:

Last edited:

bruiselee

Aug 9, 2014
anyone have any idea which app will affect the theme store downloading?

i have done the debloating, and afterwards , when clicking download on a theme in theme store, nothing happens afterwards.

dizM0nkey

Jul 20, 2009
Last edited:

Ionut Ciprian

Mar 22, 2015
Reactions: garrax

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Hi guys. I found this app in the Play Store that disables system apps as well. NO root needed, just give it administrator rights in device manager in settings.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro
Forget this app, free is useless and not in play store anymore and there is no way to buy for pro plus if you are rooted it doesn't work...... I install and use succesfully "app quarantine". It is for rooted phones and free at playstore

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk