Safe to Debloat S6 Threads

Search This thread

lizaSB

Oct 14, 2009
Vancouver
Hi,

I blocked all the packages you mentioned, but i keep getting a TouchWiz has stopped working message and my home screen keep re rendering its contents every 4-5th time i goto the home screen back from an app.

I didnt block the ones for the weather widget, could that be the issue. btw i am on the 925F
Not blocking something shouldn't cause a crash... Did you freeze anything else besides my list? Is it touch wiz home that keeps crashing on you?

You could always try enabling apps until it starts working. Titanium backup is nice for that, but you also have a list to go back to if you find the culprit. One way you could figure it out is to enable everything all at once just to make sure the issue is with a frozen app. Alternatively maybe your data is bad. If you don't sea loss you could try wiping the data of touch wiz home first.

Reactions: abthegreat

abthegreat

Jan 10, 2009
Hyderabad
I have done this before with AT&T Note 4, Surprised to see touchwiz home is crashing every so often randomly, I have followed your list almost 1:1 except for features i needed. I do have a list and did also do the enable all and start over thing. It could also be an issue that have my animations off. Turned them to .5x and havent seen the message yet.

Not blocking something shouldn't cause a crash... Did you freeze anything else besides my list? Is it touch wiz home that keeps crashing on you?

You could always try enabling apps until it starts working. Titanium backup is nice for that, but you also have a list to go back to if you find the culprit. One way you could figure it out is to enable everything all at once just to make sure the issue is with a frozen app. Alternatively maybe your data is bad. If you don't sea loss you could try wiping the data of touch wiz home first.

SnMSlrC

Jul 8, 2011
Fussa, Tokyo
Hey guys! just used this to debloat. disabled everything i could from post 1 to post 3. just one problem now though. im trying to connect my phone to smartswitch on the pc to backup.. and smartswitch couldnt detect the phone. windows could detect it though. maybe its one of the apk's i disabled? someone happen to know which one exactly if it is?

Reactions: jefkim666

bugsy

Jun 29, 2005
Has anyone tried this on the AT&T version? Debating between an unlocked version or AT&T version, but hate all the stupid stuff AT&T puts on there.

kemo6600

Dec 6, 2014
Hey guys! just used this to debloat. disabled everything i could from post 1 to post 3. just one problem now though. im trying to connect my phone to smartswitch on the pc to backup.. and smartswitch couldnt detect the phone. windows could detect it though. maybe its one of the apk's i disabled? someone happen to know which one exactly if it is?

It could be one of All share APKs or quicconnect , also surprisnagly there is a smart-switch app on play-store.

Has anyone tried this on the AT&T version? Debating between an unlocked version or AT&T version, but hate all the stupid stuff AT&T puts on there.

as far as i know Samsung phones are supported

rafael707

Sep 8, 2013
Will disabling any of these apk files mess with my alarm in clock?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using XDA Free mobile app

rafael707

Sep 8, 2013
When I download any file and try to open it, I get this error " describe error" "there is a problem parsing package". Only started happening when i disabled the apks mentioned in OP..

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Last edited:

kemo6600

Dec 6, 2014
When I download any file and try to open it, I get this error " describe error" "there is a problem parsing package". Only started happening when i disabled the apks mentioned in OP..

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Are you getting this with APK or any files , if it is with apks then make sure that unkown source are allowed and your download is not corrupted.

I was simply suggesting if there was any real point or significant gain to it.

The real point is cleaning your app list from anything you don't use , the gain only if some of those apps keep running in background and consuming your battery and ram ,,, if that is the case then you either debloat or keep it dead with servicely

Reactions: Giocarro

godutch

Jun 29, 2009
www.burgerforumeu.nl
Less Junk = more free memory and longer stand by time , most of these apps are useless and some of them will always run on background even if you don't use them so it is easier to disable them , There is no such thing as double battery life.
Or app A which is not on the list waits for input from app B which is on the list and has been disabled and now app A keeps the phone awake....

Reactions: YYing

flu13

Jun 18, 2010
Is there anything that explains what each of these APKs (or set of) is? Some are obvious, but others are not. I'd hate to remove something that I don't consider bloat by accident.

gdecapia@gmail.com

May 28, 2015

Hi,
I'm running the S6 Edge and I'm new at this.
Just wondering what you actually use your device for as I can see a number of items that I thought I needed to run my apps.
I did root my S4 and found it worked so much better but I'm scared as I'm a bit out of the loop with such things these days and there are SO MANY MORE processes running now!
I keep stopping/disabling running apps all the time and see my CPU is still on 75% and wonder what the hell's going on.
Any advice (in basic language please) would be appreciated ?

Reactions: Giocarro

TheAtheistReverend

Mar 29, 2010
Minneapolis
Hi,
I'm running the S6 Edge and I'm new at this.
Just wondering what you actually use your device for as I can see a number of items that I thought I needed to run my apps.
I did root my S4 and found it worked so much better but I'm scared as I'm a bit out of the loop with such things these days and there are SO MANY MORE processes running now!
I keep stopping/disabling running apps all the time and see my CPU is still on 75% and wonder what the hell's going on.
Any advice (in basic language please) would be appreciated

Your best bet is to either list what you use, and hopefully someone can answer about what not to disable, or disable one process at a time and use your phone for a couple days or so to see if it has an effect on your usage. Re enable it if it does and move on to the next thing on your unknown list.

micr0g

Sep 6, 2013
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hello guys, i debloated WanamLite Rom with XtreStoLite as (debloater) base.
I lost the Samsung sms app,does anyone know the name of the apk so i can push it back?

Found it : SecMmms_Delight_Open

Last edited:

xXx

Jun 14, 2008
Munich
xdaforums.com
Hello guys, i debloated WanamLite Rom with XtreStoLite as (debloater) base.
I lost the Samsung sms app,does anyone know the name of the apk so i can push it back?

I would suggest to use the Google Messenger app which is available via Play Store. I like that much better than the orig. Samsung Messenger. Or you download the XtreStoLite addon installer and reinstall the Samsung Messaging app from there.

Reactions: micr0g

kemo6600

Dec 6, 2014
Or app A which is not on the list waits for input from app B which is on the list and has been disabled and now app A keeps the phone awake....

Most of the apps will give FC in such rare cases , also the idea behind the list is that you don't fall in such situation , i am getting 98% deep sleep overnight with wifi on , only down side is that i am rooted now and i am having many bugs with Debloater app and cant test anymore

Is there anything that explains what each of these APKs (or set of) is? Some are obvious, but others are not. I'd hate to remove something that I don't consider bloat by accident.
There is no such thing to explain each apk , you either guess it or google it or disable it and see what happens .

chrispilpa

May 30, 2015
Quezon City
Debloater does not recognize my phone.

I did what the instructions said:

1. Installed debloater
2. Upgrade installer
3. Turned on USB debugger
4. Connected the phone via USB
5. Run Debloater

Nothing happened. :(

Reactions: GalaxySmokes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since there is no thread or guide for what to safley disable on S6 , i thought to start a new thread so we can start helping each other .
    Threre is a Debloater app by gatesjunior that requires no root and can easily disable unwated app wihout removing them for non root phones , it works with S6 without any problems , it can even disable apps that you cant disable from app manger and can easily create your safe to disable app list with few clicks

Link here
    http://xdaforums.com/android/software/debloater-remove-carrier-bloat-t2998294

Here is what i disabled so far without losing my daily functionality , please note that this is my secondry phone and i have been using it for one week only and still adding to my list so backup your already disabled list before adding to it and share your findings

APK File========Package Name
    --------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------
    AllShareCastPlayer.apk========com.sec.allsharecastplayer
    AllshareFileShare.apk========com.samsung.android.allshare.service.fileshare
    AllshareFileShareClient.apk========com.samsung.android.app.FileShareClient
    AllshareFileShareServer.apk========com.samsung.android.app.FileShareServer
    AllshareMediaShare.apk========com.samsung.android.allshare.service.mediashare
    AntHalService.apk========com.dsi.ant.server
    ANTPlusPlugins.apk========com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus
    ANTPlusTest.apk======== com.dsi.ant.sample.acquirechannels
    ANTRadioService.apk ======== com.dsi.ant.service.socket
    base.apk ======== com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
    base.apk ======== tv.peel.app
    BBCAgent.apk ========com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent
    Books.apk ======== com.google.android.apps.books
    CarmodeStub.apk ======== com.samsung.android.drivelink.stub
    ContainerAgent2.apk ======== com.sec.knox.containeragent2
    DirectShareManager.apk ========com.sec.android.directshare
    Drive.apk ========com.google.android.apps.docs
    DualSimWidget.apk ======== com.sec.android.widgetapp.dualsimwidget
    ELMAgent.apk ========com.sec.esdk.elm
    EmergencyLauncher.apk ======== com.sec.android.emergencylauncher
    FBInstagram_stub.apk======== com.instagram.android
    FlipboardBriefing.apk======== flipboard.boxer.app
    GalaxyApps_3xh_zero.apk======== com.sec.android.app.samsungapps
    GalaxyAppsWidget_Phone.apk========com.sec.android.widgetapp.samsungapps
    GearManagerStub.apk ======== com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub
    Gmail2.apk ======== com.google.android.gm
    HancomOfficeViewer.apk ========com.hancom.office.viewer
    Hangouts.apk ========com.google.android.talk
    HealthService.apk ========com.sec.android.service.health
    Kies.apk ======== com.sec.android.Kies
    KLMSAgent.apk========com.samsung.klmsagent
    KnoxAttestationAgent.apk========com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation
    KnoxBBCProvider.apk========com.samsung.android.bbc.fileprovider
    KnoxKeyguard.apk ======== com.samsung.knox.kss
    KnoxSetupWizardClient.apk ========com.sec.knox.knoxsetupwizardclient
    KnoxShortcuts.apk ========com.sec.knox.shortcutsms
    KnoxSwitcher.apk ======== com.sec.knox.switcher
    KnoxTrustAgent.apk ========com.samsung.knox.knoxtrustagent
    KnoxVerifier.apk========com.sec.knox.packageverifier
    MobilePrintSvc_Samsung.apk ======== com.sec.app.samsungprintservice
    MSSkype_stub.apk ======== com.skype.raider
    Music2.apk ======== com.google.android.music
    Newsstand.apk ========com.google.android.apps.magazines
    NfcNci.apk ======== com.android.nfc
    OneDrive_Samsung.apk ========com.microsoft.skydrive
    PhotoStudio_WQHD_Zero.apk ======== com.sec.android.mimage.photoretouching
    PlayGames.apk ======== com.google.android.play.games
    PlusOne.apk ========com.google.android.apps.plus
    QuickConnect_20.apk======== com.samsung.android.sconnect
    RemotePlayer.apk ========com.sec.chromecast.remoteplayer
    RNB.apk ========com.samsung.android.hmt.vrsvc
    RNBShell.apk ======== com.samsung.android.hmt.vrshell
    SamsungBilling.apk ======== com.sec.android.app.billing
    Samsungservice2_xxxhdpi_zero.apk ========com.osp.app.signin
    SapaMonitor.apk ======== com.samsung.android.sdk.professionalaudio.utility.jammonitor
    SBrowser_3.0.38.apk ======== com.sec.android.app.sbrowser
    SCONE_Android_ProxyService_Lib.apk========com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy
    SecEmailComposer.apk ======== com.samsung.android.email.composer
    SecEmailProvider.apk ======== com.samsung.android.email.provider
    SecEmailSync.apk ======== com.samsung.android.email.sync
    SecEmailUI.apk======== com.samsung.android.email.ui
    SecEmailWidget.apk ======== com.samsung.android.email.widget
    SFinder_L.apk======== com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder
    SHealth4.apk ======== com.sec.android.app.shealth
    SmartcardService.apk ========org.simalliance.openmobileapi.service
    SNS_v2.apk ======== com.sec.android.app.sns3
    SPlannerWidget_Material.apk======== com.sec.android.widgetapp.SPlannerAppWidget
    SPPPushClient_Prod.apk ======== com.sec.spp.push
    SPrintSpooler.apk ======== com.android.printspooler
    S-Voice_Android_phone.apk ======== com.vlingo.midas
    Videos.apk ======== com.google.android.videos
    VoiceNote4Z_32.apk ======== com.sec.android.app.voicenote
    VoiceWakeUp.apk ======== com.samsung.android.voicewakeup
    VRSetupWizardStub.apk ======== com.samsung.android.app.vrsetupwizardstub
    YouTube.apk======== com.google.android.youtube
    SM-G920W8

I have found this to be stable so far. Battery in system disappears if you disable Smart Manager. If you want it, leave it enabled. If you don't care, install a 3rd party battery app. Haven't run into any app issues using this setup, but if I do I'll be sure to update this list.

Code:
    APK File                                                              Package Name                                                          
    ---------------------------------------------------------------       ---------------------------------------------------------------       
    AccessControl.apk                                                     com.samsung.android.app.accesscontrol                                 
    AccuweatherPhone2015.apk                                              com.sec.android.widgetapp.ap.hero.accuweather                         
    AdvSoundDetector2015.apk                                              com.samsung.android.app.advsounddetector                              
    AllShareCastPlayer.apk                                                com.sec.allsharecastplayer                                            
    AllshareFileShare.apk                                                 com.samsung.android.allshare.service.fileshare                        
    AllshareFileShareClient.apk                                           com.samsung.android.app.FileShareClient                               
    AllshareFileShareServer.apk                                           com.samsung.android.app.FileShareServer                               
    AllshareMediaShare.apk                                                com.samsung.android.allshare.service.mediashare                       
    AntHalService.apk                                                     com.dsi.ant.server                                                    
    ANTPlusTest.apk                                                       com.dsi.ant.sample.acquirechannels                                    
    AssistantMenu2_ZERO.apk                                               com.samsung.android.app.assistantmenu                                 
    AutomationTest_FB.apk                                                 com.sec.android.app.DataCreate                                        
    AutoPreconfig.apk                                                     com.sec.android.AutoPreconfig                                         
    BadgeProvider.apk                                                     com.sec.android.provider.badge                                        
    base.apk                                                              com.microsoft.skydrive                                                
    base.apk                                                              com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus                                           
    base.apk                                                              com.facebook.orca                                                     
    base.apk                                                              com.facebook.katana                                                   
    base.apk                                                              com.dsi.ant.service.socket                                            
    base.apk                                                              com.google.android.gm                                                 
    base.apk                                                              com.microsoft.office.onenote                                          
    base.apk                                                              com.instagram.android                                                 
    base.apk                                                              com.sec.app.samsungprintservice                                       
    base.apk                                                              com.android.chrome                                                    
    base.apk                                                              com.google.android.videos                                             
    base.apk                                                              com.google.android.apps.docs                                          
    BBCAgent.apk                                                          com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent                                      
    BeaconManager_20.apk                                                  com.samsung.android.beaconmanager                                     
    BluetoothTest.apk                                                     com.sec.android.app.bluetoothtest                                     
    Bridge.apk                                                            com.sec.knox.bridge                                                   
    CarmodeStub.apk                                                       com.samsung.android.drivelink.stub                                    
    ChocoEUKor.apk                                                        com.monotype.android.font.chococooky                                  
    ChromecastFrameworkService.apk                                        com.sec.android.chromecastservice                                     
    ChromeCustomizations.apk                                              com.sec.android.app.chromecustomizations                              
    ColorBlind_L.apk                                                      com.samsung.android.app.colorblind                                    
    ContainerAgent2.apk                                                   com.sec.knox.containeragent2                                          
    CoolEUKor.apk                                                         com.monotype.android.font.cooljazz                                    
    DCMProvider.apk                                                       com.samsung.dcm                                                       
    DeviceKeystring.apk                                                   com.sec.android.app.factorykeystring                                  
    DeviceTest.apk                                                        com.sec.factory                                                       
    DiagMonAgent.apk                                                      com.sec.android.diagmonagent                                          
    DigitalClock_L.apk                                                    com.sec.android.widgetapp.digitalclock                                
    DigitalClockEasy_L.apk                                                com.sec.android.widgetapp.digitalclockeasy                            
    DirectShareManager.apk                                                com.sec.android.directshare                                           
    DRParser.apk                                                          com.sec.android.app.parser                                            
    DSMLawmo.apk                                                          com.sec.dsm.system                                                    
    DualClockDigital_L.apk                                                com.sec.android.widgetapp.dualclockdigital                            
    EasymodeContactsWidget.apk                                            com.sec.android.widgetapp.easymodecontactswidget                      
    EdmSimPinService.apk                                                  com.sec.enterprise.mdm.services.simpin                                
    EdmVpnServices.apk                                                    com.sec.enterprise.mdm.vpn                                            
    ELMAgent.apk                                                          com.sec.esdk.elm                                                      
    EmergencyLauncher.apk                                                 com.sec.android.emergencylauncher                                     
    FBAppManager.apk                                                      com.facebook.appmanager                                               
    FBInstaller.apk                                                       com.facebook.system                                                   
    FidoUafAsm.apk                                                        com.sec.android.fido.uaf.asm                                          
    FidoUafClient.apk                                                     com.sec.android.fido.uaf.client                                       
    FlipboardBriefing.apk                                                 flipboard.boxer.app                                                   
    FmmDM.apk                                                             com.fmm.dm                                                            
    FmmDS.apk                                                             com.fmm.ds                                                            
    FotaClient.apk                                                        com.sec.android.fotaclient                                            
    FWUpdateService.apk                                                   com.sec.fwservice                                                     
    GalaxyApps_3xh_zero.apk                                               com.sec.android.app.samsungapps                                       
    GalaxyAppsWidget_Phone.apk                                            com.sec.android.widgetapp.samsungapps                                 
    GearManagerStub.apk                                                   com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub                              
    GoogleFeedback.apk                                                    com.google.android.feedback                                           
    HancomOfficeEditor.apk                                                com.hancom.office.editor                                              
    Hs20Settings.apk                                                      com.samsung.hs20settings                                              
    HwModuleTest.apk                                                      com.sec.android.app.hwmoduletest                                      
    intelligenceservice.apk                                               com.samsung.android.intelligenceservice                               
    KeyguardWallpaperUpdator.apk                                          com.samsung.android.keyguardwallpaperupdator                          
    Kies.apk                                                              com.sec.android.Kies                                                  
    KLMSAgent.apk                                                         com.samsung.klmsagent                                                 
    KnoxAttestationAgent.apk                                              com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation                                   
    KnoxBBCProvider.apk                                                   com.samsung.android.bbc.fileprovider                                  
    KnoxKeyguard.apk                                                      com.samsung.knox.kss                                                  
    KnoxSetupWizardClient.apk                                             com.sec.knox.knoxsetupwizardclient                                    
    KnoxShortcuts.apk                                                     com.sec.knox.shortcutsms                                              
    KnoxSwitcher.apk                                                      com.sec.knox.switcher                                                 
    KnoxTrustAgent.apk                                                    com.samsung.knox.knoxtrustagent                                       
    KnoxVerifier.apk                                                      com.sec.knox.packageverifier                                          
    MDMApp.apk                                                            com.samsung.android.mdm                                               
    MirrorLink.apk                                                        com.samsung.android.app.mirrorlink                                    
    MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk                                            com.sec.android.app.mt                                                
    MSSkype_stub.apk                                                      com.skype.raider                                                      
    MultiWindowTrayService2.apk                                           com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService                                   
    MyPlaces.apk                                                          com.sec.android.widgetapp.locationwidget                              
    PageBuddyNotiSvc2.apk                                                 com.sec.android.pagebuddynotisvc                                      
    PCWClientS18.apk                                                      com.sec.pcw.device                                                    
    Personalization.apk                                                   com.sec.android.app.personalization                                   
    PersonalPageService.apk                                               com.samsung.android.personalpage.service                              
    PhoneErrService.apk                                                   com.sec.app.RilErrorNotifier                                          
    PhotoTable.apk                                                        com.android.dreams.phototable                                         
    PopupuiReceiver.apk                                                   com.sec.android.app.popupuireceiver                                   
    Preconfig.apk                                                         com.sec.android.Preconfig                                             
    PreloadInstaller.apk                                                  com.sec.android.preloadinstaller                                      
    QuickConnect_20.apk                                                   com.samsung.android.sconnect                                          
    RCPComponents.apk                                                     com.samsung.knox.rcp.components                                       
    ringtoneBR.apk                                                        com.sec.android.app.ringtoneBR                                        
    RNB.apk                                                               com.samsung.android.hmt.vrsvc                                         
    RNBShell.apk                                                          com.samsung.android.hmt.vrshell                                       
    RootPA.apk                                                            com.gd.mobicore.pa                                                    
    RoseEUKor.apk                                                         com.monotype.android.font.rosemary                                    
    SamsungBilling.apk                                                    com.sec.android.app.billing                                           
    SamsungContentsAgent.apk                                              com.sec.android.app.SamsungContentsAgent                              
    SamsungMagnifier2.apk                                                 com.sec.android.app.magnifier                                         
    SamsungTTS.apk                                                        com.samsung.SMT                                                       
    SCONE_Android_ProxyService_Lib.apk                                    com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy                                         
    SecDict2Zero.apk                                                      com.sec.android.app.dictionary                                        
    SecEmailComposer.apk                                                  com.samsung.android.email.composer                                    
    SecEmailProvider.apk                                                  com.samsung.android.email.provider                                    
    SecEmailSync.apk                                                      com.samsung.android.email.sync                                        
    SecEmailUI.apk                                                        com.samsung.android.email.ui                                          
    SecEmailWidget.apk                                                    com.samsung.android.email.widget                                      
    SecFactoryPhoneTest.apk                                               com.sec.phone                                                         
    SecMemo2.apk                                                          com.samsung.android.app.memo                                          
    SecurityLogAgent.apk                                                  com.samsung.android.securitylogagent                                  
    serviceModeApp_FB.apk                                                 com.sec.android.app.servicemodeapp                                    
    ServiceModeApp_RIL.apk                                                com.sec.android.RilServiceModeApp                                     
    SFinder_L.apk                                                         com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder                                  
    SKMSAgent.apk                                                         com.skms.android.agent                                                
    SLocation.apk                                                         com.samsung.location                                                  
    SmartcardManager.apk                                                  com.sec.smartcard.manager                                             
    SmartcardService.apk                                                  org.simalliance.openmobileapi.service                                 
    SmartManager.apk                                                      com.samsung.android.sm                                                
    SmartManagerSDK.apk                                                   com.cleanmaster.sdk                                                   
    SmartRemoteStub_zero.apk                                              tv.peel.app                                                           
    SNS_v2.apk                                                            com.sec.android.app.sns3                                              
    SnsImageCache.apk                                                     com.sec.android.app.snsimagecache                                     
    SOAgent.apk                                                           com.sec.android.soagent                                               
    SPDClient.apk                                                         com.policydm                                                          
    SPlanner_Material.apk                                                 com.android.calendar                                                  
    SPlannerWidget_Material.apk                                           com.sec.android.widgetapp.SPlannerAppWidget                           
    SplitSoundService.apk                                                 com.sec.android.splitsound                                            
    SPrintSpooler.apk                                                     com.android.printspooler                                              
    STalkback.apk                                                         com.samsung.android.app.talkback                                      
    Stk.apk                                                               com.android.stk                                                       
    SVF.apk                                                               com.samsung.android.svf                                               
    S-Voice_Android_phone.apk                                             com.vlingo.midas                                                      
    SwitchKnoxI.apk                                                       com.sec.knox.switchknoxI                                              
    SwitchKnoxII.apk                                                      com.sec.knox.switchknoxII                                             
    SyncmlDM.apk                                                          com.wssyncmldm                                                        
    SysScope.apk                                                          com.sec.android.app.sysscope                                          
    TuiService.apk                                                        com.trustonic.tuiservice                                              
    UIBCVirtualSoftkey.apk                                                com.sec.android.uibcvirtualsoftkey                                    
    UniversalMDMClient.apk                                                com.sec.enterprise.knox.cloudmdm.smdms                                
    USBSettings.apk                                                       com.sec.usbsettings                                                   
    VideoEditor_Zero.apk                                                  com.sec.android.app.vepreload                                         
    VoiceNote4Z_32.apk                                                    com.sec.android.app.voicenote                                         
    VoiceWakeUp.apk                                                       com.samsung.android.voicewakeup                                       
    VRSetupWizardStub.apk                                                 com.samsung.android.app.vrsetupwizardstub                             
    WeatherDaemon2015.apk                                                 com.sec.android.daemonapp                                             
    WfdBroker.apk                                                         com.sec.android.app.wfdbroker                                         
    WhatsAppDownloader.apk                                                com.whatsapp                                                          
    withTV.apk                                                            com.samsung.android.app.withtv                                        
    WlanTest.apk                                                          com.sec.android.app.wlantest                                          
    Wluc.apk                                                              com.sec.android.app.wluc                                              
    wssyncmlnps2.apk                                                      com.wssnps
    heres some others i noticed you didnt have that ive disabled without any problems

3DTourViewer
    Basic Daydreams
    Calendar Storage
    ChocoEUKor
    com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    com.samsung.android.visualeffect.res
    com.sec.android.app.minimode.res
    CoolEUKor
    DT Ignite
    Favorite Contacts
    RoseEUKor
    S Beam
    Samsung Account
    Samsung Galaxy
    Samsung Link Platform Connectivity
    Samsung Updates
    SamsungSans
    Setup Wizard
    SVF
    Swype
    Tags
    Task Provider
    Theme Store
    User Dictionary
    Hi guys. I found this app in the Play Store that disables system apps as well. NO root needed, just give it administrator rights in device manager in settings.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro
    May I ask, which specific system apps u disabled from within the package disabler app ???

A list of yours would be greatly appreciated.

The app shows list of bloatwares in Pink color and all are safe to disable.

Sent from my SM-G925I using XDA Free mobile app
    I disabled the ones marked as bloat, that is in pink color (BUT not all of them) and some other. Bloat that i didnt disable is for example allshare wifi (wifidirect funaction) since i use it and also some other apps, so just look what you need. ;)

Here is my list, you can use it to import and disable the same apps.
    Code:
    <importExportSetting>
       <disabledPackages class="java.util.ArrayList">
          <string>com.dsi.ant.sample.acquirechannels</string>
          <string>com.dsi.ant.server</string>
          <string>com.dsi.ant.service.socket</string>
          <string>com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus</string>
          <string>com.samsung.android.scloud.backup</string>
          <string>com.android.dreams.basic</string>
          <string>com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent</string>
          <string>com.samsung.android.beaconmanager</string>
          <string>com.mobeam.barcodeService</string>