Question Safe to downgrade to V12.0.15.0.RKFMIXM (Global) (From 12.5.1)?

Search This thread

sbsmbm

Jul 13, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
If it helps, I too suffered with the 12.5.1 and then yesterday found the 12.5.3 (global version) on miui official website for download - downloaded and installed (recovery version) and can say already feel better.

The lag and battery drain are not as bad, albeit it's been just 24hrs, but looks promising.

Reactions: connectandroid

artembazhanov

Jun 20, 2021
If it helps, I too suffered with the 12.5.1 and then yesterday found the 12.5.3 (global version) on miui official website for download - downloaded and installed (recovery version) and can say already feel better.

The lag and battery drain are not as bad, albeit it's been just 24hrs, but looks promising.

Nah man, I'm not taking any chances. MIUI 12.0.6.0 was absolutely friggin' perfect, so I'm going back to that one a week from now and after that I'm never updating again. Glad you mentioned the battery drain, so it's not just me then! Holy crap, it's drains like 2X faster after the update! Thanks

i.snehal.kiran

Aug 3, 2014
i am on MIUI 12.5.2 and i got update as soon as i bought the phone (redmi note 10 pro max 8+128 / MIUI 12.0.6) . i check the ARB version in fastboot .
it says
and the anti_version.txt from sweetin_in_global_images_V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM_20210417.0000.00_11.0_in_a6a2df1a07.tgz says its
so i assume it is safe to downgrade to 12.0.10

i have not tested it yet though.

Last edited:

artembazhanov

Jun 20, 2021
i am on MIUI 12.5.2 and i got update as soon as i bought the phone (redmi note 10 pro max 8+128 / MIUI 12.0.6) . i check the ARB version in fastboot .
it says

and the anti_version.txt from sweetin_in_global_images_V12.0.10.0.RKFINXM_20210417.0000.00_11.0_in_a6a2df1a07.tgz says its

so i assume it is safe to downgrade to 12.0.10

i have not tested it yet though.

That version destroys the phone. You need to downgrade to MIUI 12.0.6.0

artembazhanov

Jun 20, 2021
Update: Successfully downgraded my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro to MIUI 12.0.6.0 and I'm super happy! Everything works JUST like it did when I got the phone and I'm NEVER updating again! =)

So if you're not happy with the new MIUI, don't worry guys, just downgrade!

Thanks for the help!

joestar66

Jun 28, 2021
Update: Successfully downgraded my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro to MIUI 12.0.6.0 and I'm super happy! Everything works JUST like it did when I got the phone and I'm NEVER updating again! =)

Thanks for the help!
Please give the tutor i want to downgrade MIUI 12.5.2 to MIUI 12.0.6
*Redmi Note 10 Pro 8/128 MIUI 12.5.2

joestar66

Jun 28, 2021
DON'T update! Here's a list of the worst ones:

1) They REMOVED the progress bar from the media players on the lock screen, so now you CAN'T scroll through music and audio directly from the lock screen.

2) The screen automatically shuts off after 5 seconds after receiving a notification and there's NO WAY to increase it, making it impossible to read more than 1 notification.

3) When swiping/deleting the last notification the notification screen automatically closes REGARDLESS if you had a media player or something else you wanted to check out, so now they're forcing you to open it up again every time you close the last notification.

4) The notification screen now has a non-removable "No notifications" text, as if I needed someone to TELL me that. Completely unnecessary and ugly as crap.

Note that these are NOT bugs, but features, so if you update you're never getting these features back.

I use a smartphone when I work and this crap only makes things harder for me! Downgrading today!

EDIT: These are ONLY my main issues, the whole update is super buggy and laggy ALL AROUND, so be prepared to add aother 100 bugs and glitches to that list!
MIUI 12.5.2 when i turn ON Hotspot my redmi Note 10 PRO automatic restart :( so annoying bug

joestar66

Jun 28, 2021

Thanks for the help!
since update to miui 12.5.2 my redmi note 10 pro performance greatly decreased, when i use miui 12.0.6 playing Mobile Legends Ultra Graphic we can get 55-60 FPS stabil and now since update to miui 12.5.2 just get 30-40 FPS and sometimes get drop to 5-10 FPS, what the f*ck just UI can make performance SnapDragon 732G very bad :( *plis_help

artembazhanov

Jun 20, 2021
plis give me tutorial how to downgrade to MIUI 12.0.6

First of all this is the exact version you need, it worked for me. This site has a very bad connection so it's gonna take several hours to download it:

Then you're gonna need the Xiaomi unlocker so you can unlock the bootloader. This process forces you to wait 1 week before they let you unlock the bootloader:

Lastly you'll need Xiaomi flashtool which is what you use to install the actual MIUI version:

It's fairly easy. You simply extract the first file and choose the folder "sweet_global_images_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_20210314.0000.00_11.0_global" after extracting it from the first downloaded file.

I highly recommend doing your own research first before attempting to downgrade. I didn't have any problems, but you need to do it correctly in order not to break your phone. Read tutorials and watch multiple videos before doing it!

Good luck man!

Dedragon01

Mar 18, 2021
So i not alone with 12.5 bug like battery drain and slow, lag and sluggish system. I hope xiaomi will fix this bug next update

valmie silva

Mar 6, 2022
boa tarde pessoal eu fui fazer root na minha tv box atravez do twrp e deurium a box nao liga mais ela acende a luz azul mas nao mostra imagem nenhuma me ajudem por fovor modelo da TV box MXQ PRO 5G 4K PLACA (RK3128_MXQ_EP_68) vou deixar meu whatssap (81) 971073991

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for the help!
    Hi! I would also like to know what is wrong with 12.5.1 on the redmi note 10 pro. Mine has 12.0.6 (Russian version I think), and I'm trying my best to figure out how to update it to 12.5.1, but I've read many comments saying it is trash.

Can you tell me your biggest complains? What I don't like about my current version is the 10 seconds always on display, and not being able to select an icon pack for the system launcher. Do you have those features on 12.5.1?
    I'm really curious about those features you said they remove and why miui 12.5 is so bad, I was just about to update!

DON'T update! Here's a list of the worst ones:

1) They REMOVED the progress bar from the media players on the lock screen, so now you CAN'T scroll through music and audio directly from the lock screen.

2) The screen automatically shuts off after 5 seconds after receiving a notification and there's NO WAY to increase it, making it impossible to read more than 1 notification.

3) When swiping/deleting the last notification the notification screen automatically closes REGARDLESS if you had a media player or something else you wanted to check out, so now they're forcing you to open it up again every time you close the last notification.

4) The notification screen now has a non-removable "No notifications" text, as if I needed someone to TELL me that. Completely unnecessary and ugly as crap.

Note that these are NOT bugs, but features, so if you update you're never getting these features back.

I use a smartphone when I work and this crap only makes things harder for me! Downgrading today!

EDIT: These are ONLY my main issues, the whole update is super buggy and laggy ALL AROUND, so be prepared to add aother 100 bugs and glitches to that list!

Nah man, I'm not taking any chances. MIUI 12.0.6.0 was absolutely friggin' perfect, so I'm going back to that one a week from now and after that I'm never updating again. Glad you mentioned the battery drain, so it's not just me then! Holy crap, it's drains like 2X faster after the update! Thanks