SafeInCloud Problem

Search This thread

droidbot1337

Apr 2, 2013
im currently running the latest RR and am having an issue. i cant get Password Manager SafeInCloud to use the fingerprint sensor to open the app. once i enter the app and lock it i can then re-enter the app with the FP sensor.

the problem is that once i close the app i have to retype my password every time. on my other devices i am able to use the FP to open the app. this also happened with LOS 14.1. anyone have a similar issue?

Apr 29, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I had something similar on my keepass2android app . I disabled the fp unlock feature and then enabled again on my database settings. it asked for my fp to confirm and from then on, it is working fine . Not sure if safeincloud has that option. Just something that worked for me .

droidbot1337

Apr 2, 2013
I had something similar on my keepass2android app . I disabled the fp unlock feature and then enabled again on my database settings. it asked for my fp to confirm and from then on, it is working fine . Not sure if safeincloud has that option. Just something that worked for me .

thanks for the help. ill check it out. i hope this works because its driving me crazy!!!

droidbot1337

Apr 2, 2013
Bump! I'm now running the latest build of AOSP Extended and have the same problem. Is there any chance this chips be a kernel problem??