SafeNet Android Pay fail after OOS 3.2.4 OTA

Search This thread

cadbomb

Jun 22, 2010
Has anyone else experienced this with their unrooted OP3? About two hours after my phone got the update it alerted me that the safenet check failed...

Only thing I can think is that I changed my DPI with fastboot some time before this update. Not sure if that caused it or not, but heads up if you've changed your DPI on an otherwise stock phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160812-200758.png
    Screenshot_20160812-200758.png
    64 KB · Views: 437
  • Screenshot_20160812-202031.png
    Screenshot_20160812-202031.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 424
Reactions: stebsgb1

timeToy

Aug 3, 2010
Has anyone else experienced this with their unrooted OP3? About two hours after my phone got the update it alerted me that the safenet check failed...

Only thing I can think is that I changed my DPI with fastboot some time before this update. Not sure if that caused it or not, but heads up if you've changed your DPI on an otherwise stock phone.

I have the issue with a freshly wiped, never rooted system (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68162872&postcount=59)
So I think something is broken with this update when it comes to SafetyNet.

Other people have the same issue on a never rooted system:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68163301&postcount=8

jonascos

Aug 11, 2016

I saw it somewhere that OP is going to Breng another update 3.2.6 which is going to fix that

Reactions: stebsgb1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I saw it somewhere that OP is going to Breng another update 3.2.6 which is going to fix that