• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Safety Net Fix for Custom Rom's

Search This thread

PhillipVilla

Oct 13, 2019
Caracas
Hi to all, this is my first post here on XDA.

I Was doing a little of research to get Safety Net pass on custom rom's (I Have tested this fix on Z Rom V6, Illussion OS 1.7 and Z Rom Lite v2) And by now, here is the solution, It's not a fake screen telling you that you have passed Safety net like the one you get when you use the Hidden Core Method. This is a real fix.

So now, we're using 2 Magisk modules.

1.-safetynet-fix-v1.1.1

2.-MagiskHidePropsConfig-v5.4.0

Ok, after the download of the 2 zips you need to flash through Magisk, (You need to enable MagiskHide) we'll need to use a terminal emulator to get the safety net pass, then after downloading a terminal emulator we need to follow this tutorial:
After that we need to set the new fingerprint of our device to be ''Samsung Galaxy A20 A205W'' After selecting that fingerprint we need to finish the setup, and then Reebot. after that.... Voila, now our device pass Safety Net on custom roms.

Credits to all of the creators of the modules.

Attachments

• MagiskHidePropsConf-v5.4.0.zip
    86.2 KB · Views: 205
  • safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
    705.6 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: Deluriane

Nadaaaaa

Oct 19, 2014
I cannot find safetynet-fix on magisk modules.
Did they removed it?
In theory magiskhidepropsconfig alone should do the job, sadly i cannot pass ctsProfile test on my phone that has a custom ROM (Xiaomi Mi note 10).
Not out of the box at least.
It has instructions on how to manually change the fingerprint and the security patch date so to pass the ctsProfile test but they are...complicated
I even followed the instructions on the video but still no dice.

Last edited:

PhillipVilla

Oct 13, 2019
Caracas
I cannot find safetynet-fix on magisk modules.
Did they removed it?
In theory magiskhidepropsconfig alone should do the job, sadly i cannot pass ctsProfile test on my phone that has a custom ROM (Xiaomi Mi note 10).
Not out of the box at least.
It has instructions on how to manually change the fingerprint and the security patch date so to pass the ctsProfile test but they are...complicated
I even followed the instructions on the video but still no dice.
You should use the .zip file attached to this thread bro, SafetyNet fix is for hardware attestation and unlocked bootloaders, That's why you should use MagiskHidePropsConfig + SafetyNetFix. Google play services must be enabled and not frozen in order to have SafetyNet working. Check if there is a specific fingerprint for your device. And yes, the module has been removed from magisk repository, You can find the latest version here: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix

TheGeneral

Apr 22, 2007
@PhillipVilla , i am sorry but could you elaborate a bit more?

I have flashed Havoc 4.6 and Magisk v23 onto my Samsung S8+. I have downloaded the two files you attached. But what do you mean by "flash through Magisk"?

My Google Play Store is working fine my problem is no Netflix in Play Store and my TV provider app is not working. So i am trying to get SafetyNET to pass and possibly hide the fact that the phone is rooted.

Rondhart

Jun 24, 2018
@PhillipVilla , i am sorry but could you elaborate a bit more?

I have flashed Havoc 4.6 and Magisk v23 onto my Samsung S8+. I have downloaded the two files you attached. But what do you mean by "flash through Magisk"?

My Google Play Store is working fine my problem is no Netflix in Play Store and my TV provider app is not working. So i am trying to get SafetyNET to pass and possibly hide the fact that the phone is rooted.
Magisk is an app you should install. You can search in this forum

tchl

Nov 15, 2021
I have a Moto G6 and I'm having trouble getting the SafetyNet to go green. Installed Magisk v23 and the SafetyNet Fix and the MagiskHidePropConfig and still no dice. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all, this is my first post here on XDA.

I Was doing a little of research to get Safety Net pass on custom rom's (I Have tested this fix on Z Rom V6, Illussion OS 1.7 and Z Rom Lite v2) And by now, here is the solution, It's not a fake screen telling you that you have passed Safety net like the one you get when you use the Hidden Core Method. This is a real fix.

So now, we're using 2 Magisk modules.

1.-safetynet-fix-v1.1.1

2.-MagiskHidePropsConfig-v5.4.0

Ok, after the download of the 2 zips you need to flash through Magisk, (You need to enable MagiskHide) we'll need to use a terminal emulator to get the safety net pass, then after downloading a terminal emulator we need to follow this tutorial:
    After that we need to set the new fingerprint of our device to be ''Samsung Galaxy A20 A205W'' After selecting that fingerprint we need to finish the setup, and then Reebot. after that.... Voila, now our device pass Safety Net on custom roms.

Credits to all of the creators of the modules.