SafetyNet test fails though Bootloader is locked and phone is unrooted

Search This thread

NerdSir

Feb 14, 2021
I have flashed MIUI Official Indonesian ROM on my Poco X3 Indian variant.

I unlocked the bootloader using MI unlock tool.
Flashed Indonesian ROM and relocked the bootloader through Fastboot using MI Flash Tool.

I have neither rooted my device even once nor used magisk.

Currently, the bootloader is locked and phone is unrooted but the SafetyNet test fails because of CTS Profile: False issue.

Can someone please help me to fix this?

Attachments

• screenshot_0_1613326916226.jpg
    screenshot_0_1613326916226.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 126
  • screenshot_2_1613326916455.jpg
    screenshot_2_1613326916455.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 127
  • screenshot_1_1613326916340.jpg
    screenshot_1_1613326916340.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 123

GbyPass

Aug 27, 2021
Guys I managed to pass on Safetynet with Redmi 6 (cereus) Miui11.0.5.0 and ANDroid 9 Pie.
I did several tests and after months of research and errors (among them hard brick, boot loop, etc...) I finally managed to pass Safetynet de boa with a well structured configuration and now I can use the bank apps and Netflix de Boa. Follow the tutorial:

1st Stage
1_Always leave the option "usb debugging" enabled and checked in the developer settings.
------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ---------------
2nd Stage
Install Magisk modules:
2_Busybox For Android NDK
3_Magisk Hide Props Config
4_Riru
------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ---------------
3rd Stage
5_Install the terminal emulator app, open it and type "su" without quotes and hit enter.
6_Confirm the terminal root access request.
7_Type in the terminal "props" without quotes and press Enter.
8_Type in the terminal the number "1" without quotes and press Enter.
9_Type the letter "f" without quotes and press Enter.
10_Type the number corresponding to the brand of your device in the list and press Enter.
11_Type the number corresponding to your device model in the list and press Enter.
12_Type the letter "y" to confirm and press Enter.
13_Type the letter "y" again to confirm and press Enter.
14_Wait for the device to restart automatically.
4th Stage
15_Go to Google Chrome in your browser and search for "Universal Safetynet Fix 2.0.0 by kdrag0n GitHub" and download it, link here.
5th Stage
16_Open
the Magisk app and install the module "Universal Safetynet Fix_v.2.2.0" à
from the storage and choose the folder where you saved it (Usually
will be in the Downloads folder). Wait for the device to restart.
6th Stage
17_Now activate Magisk Hide in the Magisk app configuration
7th Stage
18_Hide the app and change the app name in the Magisk app settings
8th Stage
19_Now access the "Magisk Hide" module and hide all apps that don't need root including Google apps and some system apps (be careful if you don't know which ones only check "Google Services Structure" in system apps) os other that don't need root check everything don't forget to always check the new installed apps and be careful not to check the ones that need root.
9th Stage
20_Clean up the data from the "Google Play Store", "Google Play Services" and "Google Services Structure" apps.
10th Stage
21_Restart the device and check the Safetynet certificate.
If everything works out, it will be blue then it's just joy...
Note: This method has been successfully tested on Xiaomi Redmi 6 (Cereus) with MIUI 11.0.5.0 Andoid 9 Pie.
It should also work on Redmi 6A (Cactus).
It should also work on other devices in general but without warranty...
Do everything carefully and don't skip any of the steps above as they are all important, if you skip any of them it could result in a hard brick or boot loop on your device.
I am not responsible for damage caused to your device, do everything at your own risk and expense!
If copying this method to your Channel, Website or Blog please Indicate credits for GbyPass Droid from XDA Developers.

Hope I have helped once again! Big hug to everyone!

Last edited:

ismaelghr

Apr 15, 2013
CARTAGENA
I have flashed MIUI Official Indonesian ROM on my Poco X3 Indian variant.

I unlocked the bootloader using MI unlock tool.
Flashed Indonesian ROM and relocked the bootloader through Fastboot using MI Flash Tool.

I have neither rooted my device even once nor used magisk.

Currently, the bootloader is locked and phone is unrooted but the SafetyNet test fails because of CTS Profile: False issue.

Can someone please help me to fix this?

I have the same problem with RN10s with Indonesia miui, you find the solution? I don,t want root

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can just flash magisk and use safteynet fix module.
    You may need to use magisk hide props module along with it.