Samaung galaxy s10e heating upto 33 Degree Celcius

Search This thread

nishangrg

Dec 8, 2012
pokhara
www.facebook.com
HI Everyone,

I needed to know does anyone have this kind of issue ?

I bought samsung galaxy s10e 2 days ago. And now even I am using just google maps and play music in my ear buds the phone got heated upto 33 degree celcius. Is it normal ? or there might be problem. Can anybody tell me about it ?. As far as I know the no matter what app you use it should get upto 33 degree celcius isn't it ?

Please let me know so that I can replace it.

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
HI Everyone,

I bought samsung galaxy s10e 2 days ago. And now even I am using just google maps and play music in my ear buds the phone got heated upto 33 degree celcius. Is it normal ? or there might be problem. Can anybody tell me about it ?. As far as I know the no matter what app you use it should get upto 33 degree celcius isn't it ?

Our normal body temperature is 37 Centigrade, that's your references.

Charkatak

Aug 11, 2012
WA
HI Everyone,

My phone also gets warmer, but I am not alarmed by this. :)

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT

Yeah, I was looking on S10e teardown pictures and there is a plenty of copper inside, heatsink and copper foil - the heat is just being dissipated all over, that's how it supposed to work. In the past they didn't have any of that, there was always a very hot spot around the SoC and the phone would throttle down or worse, sometimes shutting off.

Reactions: pjw9

HellDiverUK

Apr 10, 2018
Oooh, 33c, quick ring the fire brigade. Must be another Note 7 just waiting to burst in to flames. /s

vimto25

Jan 1, 2009
Burton-On-Trent,UK
My s10e doesnt get as hot as my s10 I had but it still gets hot at times and upto 33. Nothing to worry about it would give you a warning If it got to hot. Playing games these phones heat up for saying they got a decent heat pipe in them

harkirat01

May 11, 2010
Pune
Mine has been heating up since a week or so and the phone is a month old.
It gets warm without any significant app load and temperature range is around 32 to 38 at that moment. (Checked using Accubattery app)
Also, a couple of observations from my end:
1. Usually happens when I am on 4G/LTE network. I will test on Wifi as well using the same apps.
2. Happens more while using specific apps - Reddit, Flipkart (India specific app)
3. Network signal is poor.
4. Ambient temperature is high (Peak summers here in India)

I did a "Wipe Cache Partition" 2-3 days back after reading some articles online - didn't help though.
It seems to be quite common with the Galaxy S10 lineup, many have reported their phones are getting warm/hot.

Any tips/suggestions are most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Limeybastard

Mine has been heating up since a week or so and the phone is a month old.
It gets warm without any significant app load and temperature range is around 32 to 38 at that moment. (Checked using Accubattery app)
Also, a couple of observations from my end:
1. Usually happens when I am on 4G/LTE network. I will test on Wifi as well using the same apps.
2. Happens more while using specific apps - Reddit, Flipkart (India specific app)
3. Network signal is poor.
4. Ambient temperature is high (Peak summers here in India)

I did a "Wipe Cache Partition" 2-3 days back after reading some articles online - didn't help though.
It seems to be quite common with the Galaxy S10 lineup, many have reported their phones are getting warm/hot.

Any tips/suggestions are most welcome. Thanks in advance.
Apparently it's to do with the size of the device from what I've read. The current s10 series are slimmer and smaller with more powerful processors.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah, I was looking on S10e teardown pictures and there is a plenty of copper inside, heatsink and copper foil - the heat is just being dissipated all over, that's how it supposed to work. In the past they didn't have any of that, there was always a very hot spot around the SoC and the phone would throttle down or worse, sometimes shutting off.
    Pubg stutters

Guys are u facing stuttering problems while playing pubg.