Does this include the straight talk A51 sm-S515DL or is this phone still not supported ?Note: This thread is @svetius approved.
View attachment 5154659
Note2: This is an informational thread that links to a paid service. Paid service is not a service provided by XDA.
The service described in this thread is simply to provide a remote service that will unlock the bootloader on USA Samsung devices released from the S10 and newer devices. This includes S10, N10, S20, N20, Flip/Fold models, Tab S7 etc. devices which typically will have the letter U, U1, W or in some carrier specific cases might have a different letter, for example, N976V is Verizon N10! 5G model which is also unlockable. This service is not for Exynos variants or China/HK variants that are already unlockable by default.
Due to the nature of this service, there is no exploit that exists. It is also device specific so it is impossible to release any sort of exploit or method that would work on every device due to it being device specific. I will explain more of the process below but please understand that individual files are needed for me to purchase to unlock your devices and of course that is why this service is not able to be provided for free. You all know from my past experiences and posts that if I could provide a free method I would have already done so.
1. You must ensure you have a USA model device. If you are unsure please ask in this thread if your model is supported and we will reply as soon as we can!
2. We will need your device specific model i.e. SM-G988U as well as your device specific DID. To obtain your device DID you can type using adb: adb shell getprop ro.boot.em.did as well as you can compare it with Download mode as it is listed there as well. DID must be 100% accurate for the unlock or else it will not work.
3. Go to our website at https://www.sampwnd.com and click the "Shop" and then select the device you have and are wanting to unlock. Fill out the required information which will include asking your for the Model and DID. It is also advised to include your Telegram and/or Discord username so that we can contact you soon as your unlock is ready.
4. Once payment is made via the website, it takes 1-2 days to process that payment and for it to be paid out. Soon as it is paid out I will then purchase your unlock files from the soure. We will reach out to you on TG/Discord and begin the unlock process.
5. To unlock the device itself, you will need the phone, a Windows PC, and Internet. We will send you a VPN application called Radmin VPN then a USB Network Gate software to install. This basically creates a private network between mine and your PC then the USB network gate software allows you to share the device in download mode to my PC so I can unlock it remotely.
6. Once the unlock is flashed to the device, it will reboot and it WILL WIPE DATA. From here on you will see a warning message when the device reboots notifying you that the bootloader is unlocked.
- This method will unlock the bootloader allowing you to use custom firmware, custom kernels and everything else that is allowed with an unlocked bootloader including Magisk root.
- Please read the policies on the website including refund policy. Proceeding with the unlock service assumes you have read everything including the policies and decided to continue with the service.
- This DOES NOT unlock your SIM or carrier/network. it is NOT a SIM unlock.
- This process modifies the steady partition. Therefore if you end up messing with this partition or get another remote service such as combo flash or sim unlock service etc. that messes with the steady partition then you might overwrite the unlock and essentially relock the bootloader. Chances are if you have no idea what a steady partition is then I would not worry about it at all.
- Knox will be tripped. This means apps that rely on Knox flag not being tripped will no longer work i.e. Secure Folder, Samsung Pay etc.
- Once the device is unlocked, if for whatever reason it is locked again then it cannot be unlocked anymore. So make sure that once you unlock the bootloader that this is the choice you want to make and you want it unlocked.
- This service is strictly to unlock the bootloader. It is not a root thread, ROM service etc. What you choose to do with your device after being unlocked is your choice. Once device is unlocked, this thread/service will have served it's purpose. Links to other threads sources will likely be provided in another post just so users who are unlocking will have an easy reference and to keep this thread clean.
If you have any complaints about the service or want to provide feedback then please do so via PM and/or the contact page on the website or via TG/Discord if we have already spoke there etc. Do not bother the forum moderators with complaints regarding the service itself because they are not affiliated with the service and I simply got permission to post about and talk about the service. I assume this isn't something usually granted but I'd like to believe due to me being a long time member, contributor, developer and moderator that an exception was made. Keep in mind, if this somehow get's out of hand or goes south I am sure I will end up having to delete this thread. Let's not let it get to that point!
- This is not a get rich quick scheme or something to make money. Trust me, I wouldn't even bother with this if my purpose was to make money because it is not very lucrative to say the least. There is cost involved with purchasing the actual unlock, site costs, payment gateway fees to be able to accept payments, time and effort to process the unlocks etc. so take all of that into consideration when weighing the cost.
- It has been years since USA models had a device that could be unlocked. I have spent countless weeks researching security since the S8. I released root methods for S8 devices as well as the S9/N9 devices at a later time which took a long time to figure out and that was just a basic root method. I was skeptical at first about this unlock process but trusted my sources and when I first unlocked my device I did various testing and concluded it is legit! At this time no one else knew about it, couldn't talk about it, etc. By word of mouth (until now), many devs/users have unlocked their device using this service. TWRP threads have popped up, some custom ROM threads have started popping up etc. The hope of going public is we get a lot more users purchasing and unlocking their devices (when it otherwise is not possible) and drives the development for USA devices.
XDA is the ONLY place I have published this post and would like to keep it that way. You are NOT allowed to create your own posts in regards to this service and if I see any other posts around this service I will ask to have it removed. You can however link to this XDA post if anyone has questions as to how your device was unlocked.
Note: If you frequented the website before, I have removed the "forum" function from the website since we can discuss everything here on XDA in this thread so there is no need for a forum to be attached to my website any longer. Registration on the website is not required for anything. You can view the shop and purchase the service or view the ROM's section to see some of my SamPWND ROM's and download them etc. if you like all without registering or anything.
you sure thqt model isnt unlockable already? Either way, My Samsung A50 (A505U) worked so I dont see why not.Does this include the straight talk A51 sm-S515DL or is this phone still not supported ?
USA/Can models are only unlockable via paid service so it's already scarce (development) and I imagine even more so with special carrier specific models like yours.Looking forward to unlocking my Xfinity S20 5G UW (SM-G981V). Although I haven't really found any "ROMS" or kernels for this version of S20?
Yes I'm look for bootloader unlock but I was told my phone wasn't supported .you sure thqt model isnt unlockable already? Either way, My Samsung A50 (A505U) worked so I dont see why not.
This is a bootloader unlock, NOT a network unlock if you were not sure. I'd make sure it's not unlockable by default before purchasing though. You can just select A50 in the shop if you decide to purchase.
the point of unlocking the bootloader is so you can flash custom firmware and root with magisk so no, flashing magisk patched boot.img will not kill the bootloader.Will flashing a modified "boot" file in oden (using magisk to root) kill the bootloader? Is any future ota update (same os or newer) going to cause an issue with the bootloader?
Thank you for the reply. I was so mad when I didn't realize this bootloader wasn't unlocked. My old Pixel 3xl only didn't get updated because of the fact I didn't like the 4xl and the 5... So, hoping I can get Magisk on here and maybe a custom LinageOS or the sort if this all works. Thanks again (crossing fingers that all will work out).the point of unlocking the bootloader is so you can flash custom firmware and root with magisk so no, flashing magisk patched boot.img will not kill the bootloader.
and yes, currently n20 users who took oneui 3.1 update it "locks" bootloader.. since it is still rev1 though they flash back to oneui 3.0 and bl unlocks again.. so to update just flash super.img and ull have updated system but still be unlocked.
With that being said, i'd be careful when taking updates.. if they increment the bl to rev2 and u update u might lose unlock and cant downgrade.
So as usual, dont blindly update especially if u see its updated to rev2 because that might impact ur unlock.
Cureently trying to see what its doing but seems like they updated token to v3 so its verified differently on s21 and oneui 3.1 at least on n20 so far.