Samsun Galaxy Note FE N935S Antutu Results.

Search This thread

AlanRinzl3r

Aug 20, 2017
Hi,

When i was trying to buy onw of these i looked everywhere trying to find good, current, scoring data. Couldn't find it! So, now that i have one, here is what i got with the sk telecom variant. Also, F.Y.I. it works fantastic with t-mobile, just a little APN editing and i was good. Hope this helps someone!

Since i cant post outside links...The score was a 141,984. Anyone else get better?

P.S. Sorry about the missing (g) in Samsung...

Last edited:

jaran kepang

Mar 19, 2016
In here.
Hi,

When i was trying to buy onw of these i looked everywhere trying to find good, current, scoring data. Couldn't find it! So, now that i have one, here is what i got with the sk telecom variant. Also, F.Y.I. it works fantastic with t-mobile, just a little APN editing and i was good. Hope this helps someone!

Since i cant post outside links...The score was a 141,984. Anyone else get better?

I got more than 160k.. :laugh: :laugh:

Doboaca

Apr 21, 2018
Bucuresti
Hi,

Hi,
I got 171518, SM-N935F/DS