Samsung 300K Tool Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

speechless

Dec 5, 2006
This latest tool also allows you to boot your Samsung Smartphone and tablets into the download mode without pressing the physical keys. If in case your Samsung device physical keys are not working, then this latest Samsung tool is useful for all of you. The best thing about this tool is that it is not necessary to have the USB debugging active. The tool only detects your device and restarts it in download mode to do the flashing by ODIN.

How to use Samsung 300K Tool
This latest tool is useful for those users who have Samsung devices that do not enter download mode with the failure of keys.

After download file is complete simply Run for install.
Make sure that the Samsung drivers are installed
Before connecting the device open the program and the following screen instructions.
Now connect your device to the computer and make sure that the cable is properly or correctly connected, and the screen will change.
In this last step click on the figure of the image where the strain point and your cell phone connected or not enter the download mode quickly in 2 seconds, but I recommend doing the operation with the phone is connected.
Done.

Admin Edit: Attachment has been removed as it was flagged by Google as "uncommon download". Also locking thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

sifar786

Oct 17, 2018
This latest tool also allows you to boot your Samsung Smartphone and tablets into the download mode without pressing the physical keys. If in case your Samsung device physical keys are not working, then this latest Samsung tool is useful for all of you. The best thing about this tool is that it is not necessary to have the USB debugging active. The tool only detects your device and restarts it in download mode to do the flashing by ODIN.

This latest tool is useful for those users who have Samsung devices that do not enter download mode with the failure of keys.

Before connecting the device open the program and the following screen instructions.
Now connect your device to the computer and make sure that the cable is properly or correctly connected, and the screen will change.
In this last step click on the figure of the image where the strain point and your cell phone connected or not enter the download mode quickly in 2 seconds, but I recommend doing the operation with the phone is connected.
Done.

The attached Samsung 300k file gives a CRC error when extracted. also its an exe and doesnt run on Windows 10. Is there an equivalent file that will allow my samsung galaxy T4 (sm-231 v4.4.2 Kitkat) to enter download mode? Its home key is not working right now. Using ADB i am able to enter Manual mode, but not Download mode! So ODIN does not recognize it ( ID:COM is not highlighted). I have installed the latest Samsung USB drivers.

any help will be most appreciated.

Max_Terrible

Jun 10, 2009
The attached Samsung 300k file gives a CRC error when extracted. also its an exe and doesnt run on Windows 10. Is there an equivalent file that will allow my samsung galaxy T4 (sm-231 v4.4.2 Kitkat) to enter download mode? Its home key is not working right now. Using ADB i am able to enter Manual mode, but not Download mode! So ODIN does not recognize it ( ID:COM is not highlighted). I have installed the latest Samsung USB drivers.

any help will be most appreciated.

When the phone is booted up normally and the way you would normally use it, when you connect your phone and open ODIN, does it still not pick up the phone on the COM port?
And (I'm sure you do), do you have USB debugging turned on and all the other usual things (like you mentioned, having installed the latest drivers)?

sifar786

Oct 17, 2018
Samsung galaxy tab 4 (sm-t231) kitkat v4.4.2

When the phone is booted up normally and the way you would normally use it, when you connect your phone and open ODIN, does it still not pick up the phone on the COM port?
And (I'm sure you do), do you have USB debugging turned on and all the other usual things (like you mentioned, having installed the latest drivers)?

yes, i finally used "adb reboot download" to boot into download mode. Now when i am using ODIN and trying to root my cell by installing TWRP 3.2.1-0-degas.img.tar, it says PASS (success 1/fail 0), but my mobile still shows "DOWNLOADING..." with a horizontal blue line. I can also reboot and load normally, but it seems TWRP has not got installed and still ROOTCHECKER says my mobile is not rooted. Am i using the wrong versions of TWRP recovery or ODIN etc? Can you advice next steps?

Max_Terrible

Jun 10, 2009
yes, i finally used "adb reboot download" to boot into download mode. Now when i am using ODIN and trying to root my cell by installing TWRP 3.2.1-0-degas.img.tar, it says PASS (success 1/fail 0), but my mobile still shows "DOWNLOADING..." with a horizontal blue line. I can also reboot and load normally, but it seems TWRP has not got installed and still ROOTCHECKER says my mobile is not rooted. Am i using the wrong versions of TWRP recovery or ODIN etc? Can you advice next steps?

When you've flashed TWRP, the phone will stay in download mode. Nothing will change on screen, that is normal. You have to reboot the device manually, using the button combination it says, then immediately as the device restarts, you change the combination to boot into TWRP. All of these steps are explained in whichever thread or wherever you found TWRP.

As far as rooting is concerned; TWRP doesn't inherently root the device. It just replaces the bootloader to allow you to flash custom packages, like the one needed to root the device.

If you're struggling to get the device rooted and there isn't a very specific reason why you need root, then my best recommendation would be to rather just leave it stock.
As far as I know, flashing TWRP won't trigger Knox, so you'll still have that functionality. Recently, it's become less and less necessary to have root and fewer apps require it, as well.
Like I said, unless there is a very specific reason, you'll likely be better off just leaving it the way it is.

EDIT: I'm realising now the original problem was that your home button wasn't working. In that case, it'll be difficult to get into TWRP, anyway. I also made some assumptions about Knox, because this is on the Note8 sub forum. I don't know if your device has Knox. And You're on a rather old version of Android also, so I understand why you may want to root, but without your home button working, it could become difficult to get into the places where you need to be to make that possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: totalnewbielinux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Done.

Admin Edit: Attachment has been removed as it was flagged by Google as "uncommon download". Also locking thread.

When you've flashed TWRP, the phone will stay in download mode. Nothing will change on screen, that is normal. You have to reboot the device manually, using the button combination it says, then immediately as the device restarts, you change the combination to boot into TWRP. All of these steps are explained in whichever thread or wherever you found TWRP.

As far as rooting is concerned; TWRP doesn't inherently root the device. It just replaces the bootloader to allow you to flash custom packages, like the one needed to root the device.

If you're struggling to get the device rooted and there isn't a very specific reason why you need root, then my best recommendation would be to rather just leave it stock.
    As far as I know, flashing TWRP won't trigger Knox, so you'll still have that functionality. Recently, it's become less and less necessary to have root and fewer apps require it, as well.
    Like I said, unless there is a very specific reason, you'll likely be better off just leaving it the way it is.

EDIT: I'm realising now the original problem was that your home button wasn't working. In that case, it'll be difficult to get into TWRP, anyway. I also made some assumptions about Knox, because this is on the Note8 sub forum. I don't know if your device has Knox. And You're on a rather old version of Android also, so I understand why you may want to root, but without your home button working, it could become difficult to get into the places where you need to be to make that possible.