Samsung 50% discount on accessaries

Search This thread

JoganJani

Sep 25, 2014
Just FYI for peeps. Samsung gives 50% discount code if register Edge on their page. I'll wait to use this for wireless charging back (when released in US) and flip wallet may be.

KING SKILLZ

Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Been using these codes for a while, pretty much anything you register from them they'll email you a code. used my Note Edge code on the spare battery plus charger, came to $20!, ($26 with taxes and shipping). going to register my girls new note 4, and wait to see if they put up the Qi charging back plate. but for $26 i'm tempted to just get another charger and spare battery.

yahknow1

Sep 23, 2009
My experience from this same offer Samsung offered on the Galaxy S4 is this:

If you've already gotten your code mailed then you only have 90 days to decide what accessory to choose. With my S4 I had wanted the Battery Kit just like the one that's being offered here for the Note Edge. Problem was, the kit sold out almost immediately and it took forever to get new stock in. My 90 days expired and I never did get it. So I guess I'm just saying, if your thinking about getting the edge battery kit, DO IT while supplies last. :D

Reactions: Philly Jim

giffyy

Feb 23, 2012
Could someone please post the link for this? I tried look around, but cant seems to find it.

Thanks

giffyy

Feb 23, 2012
Sorry I meant link to the samsung device registration page, so that I can get the 50% off code.

Thanks

Budge

Dec 4, 2006
Somewhere in Texas
Is it just me, or are almost none of the accessories listed on the Samsung website meant to be used for the Note EDGE? The battery listed in this thread is for the Note 4, not the EDGE. I don't see anything that I can use my discount code for yet.

misterwal10

Mar 24, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Is it just me, or are almost none of the accessories listed on the Samsung website meant to be used for the Note EDGE? The battery listed in this thread is for the Note 4, not the EDGE. I don't see anything that I can use my discount code for yet.

I'm not sure what your looking at but...
1. You can search by device on their site
2. The link there leads u to a page that clearly states "galaxy note edge extra battery kit" not note 4

Budge

Dec 4, 2006
Somewhere in Texas
OK, thanks. When I went to the original link, I tried to look up more accessories for the Note Edge using the menus on the site. When I tried to navigate back, all I could find were accessories for the Note 4. Now I can see the accessories for the Note Edge. However, the coupon gives you a discount on up to 5 items, but can only be used one time. The flip cover and the Qi pad are both on back order. I may wait to order the extra battery until I can get all three at the same time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just FYI for peeps. Samsung gives 50% discount code if register Edge on their page. I'll wait to use this for wireless charging back (when released in US) and flip wallet may be.
    Expiration is 90 days and is good for anything more than $49.99.
    My experience from this same offer Samsung offered on the Galaxy S4 is this:

If you've already gotten your code mailed then you only have 90 days to decide what accessory to choose. With my S4 I had wanted the Battery Kit just like the one that's being offered here for the Note Edge. Problem was, the kit sold out almost immediately and it took forever to get new stock in. My 90 days expired and I never did get it. So I guess I'm just saying, if your thinking about getting the edge battery kit, DO IT while supplies last. :D
    No, I owned the S5 and used it's 50% off coupon, and when I registered the Edge, I registered it on the same account and got another discount code. Give it time, if nothing use the chat feature to ask why

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge using Tapatalk
    It said thank you for registration and had the code near the middle and in the center

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge using Tapatalk