samsung a03 core

Search This thread

j.p.s 1950

Dec 26, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Core
I have just brought a samsung galaxy a03 core...My conclusion on rooting the device ...
1 other sites say rooter like kingo or kingroot work this is rubbish only one app I found that rooted the samsung a03 core was Magisk and it has to be the magisk canary version but even even patching the boot image coursed boot loops .....My way that only used two apps 1 7zip and Odin...
2 First use 7zip to copy all the contents of AP_A032FXXU1AVA1 to a new folder (it has be copy to in 7zip...once this done copy boot image to storage on phone next use magisk to patch file ....
3 next remove boot image from AP_A032FXXU1AVA1 and replace it with patched file after renaming it boot
4 copy all files from the AP_A032FXXU1AVA1 folder (not the folder save as a tar file when done use odin to flash it in AP ...
When it finnish you will need to go straight into recovery mode and do a factory reset or you will get a boot loop lastly it will still say no root on root checher so just install the super su root checker and it finnishes the rooting..So now the samsung galaxy a03 core is rooted...
Conclusion ....What good is rooting the samsung galaxy a03 core when you cannot get a custom recovery or any custom roms yet ........

sPokeySz

Jul 3, 2022
I got the same phone and i have to say, it's terrible using android 11 go. Even terrible when it's modified by samsung. I'm crazy looking for a lineage os rom for this phone and looks like no one is interested into making one. Sad

Reactions: Victor Choi

j.p.s 1950

Dec 26, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Core
I got the same phone and i have to say, it's terrible using android 11 go. Even terrible when it's modified by samsung. I'm crazy looking for a lineage os rom for this phone and looks like no one is interested into making one. Sad
yes I find that people post;;;;;;How to install TWRP or Custom rom when at this pressant moment there is neither is just a waste of time...So till a custom comes out all you can do is root it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    samsung a03 core Will leave it as it is till the TWRP and custom rom are developed ......Lastly does anyone know how get rid of bootloader warning when the phone is rooted