Search This thread
Hi guys this is how to make twrp for Samsung a30s and root it.
this method is working with all versions from android 9 to 11 tested
i didn't test it on sm-a307gn / u / f

but i think it will work

first you need to unlock your bootloader

( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )

WARRNING YOUR WARRNTY WILL BE VOID

1. Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
  2. Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options ( Settings -> Developer options )
  3. Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers ( ignore this if you have installed it ) Drivers Download
  4. Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears ).
  5. In Download Mode you see the long press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
  6. After Bootloader unlock, the phone will reboot and make sure the phone connected to the internet
  7. now repeat (1) and go to devolper options you will found that OEM unlock is checked with gray and you cannot change it
  8. now your bootloader will be unlocked successfully .
( if you want to lock the bootloader again do the same instrecouns )

now download odin from here
before flashing check odin options and uncheck the Auto Reboot
reboot your device into download mode again and flash this TWRP Like this
ScreenShot_20210711054725.png

after flash is done now hold the volum down and power for a 7 sec when the screan go black realese the voulm down and press volum up with power button for 3 sec after this reales the power and still pressing on voulm up until the device boot into twrp

now be carfull with me first go to wipe and press on format data and type yes

Screenshot_2021-07-10-22-53-41[1].pngScreenshot_2021-07-10-22-53-47[1].png

now go home and press on mount

Screenshot_2021-07-10-22-53-52[1].png

and connect usb to you PC and download this files ROOT Files after extracting the files copy them to the Internal Storage
now first flash multidisabler-samsung-3.1.zip
then flash Magisk-v23.0.zip
then reboot to your system
you will need to setup you device offline then after finishing setting the device connect to internet and open Magisk it will download and install then open the app it will show you to complete the instalition by reboot agree then your phone will reboot

now your device is rooted succefully

password for all files : B0gy09

pleas support me it's my first post and i post about this becouse it was so hard to found this files and make this device rooted succefully and if there any bugs pleas contact me

Whatsapp : +201151025596
Telegram : +201151025596
Facebook : bogy09
Instagram : mostafaasalemm

Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
@mostafasalem423 THREAD CLOSED.

Please advise the moderators team (best via the report function) to re-open your thread when ready to provide links to a different filehost.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2021

but i think it will work

1. Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
  2. Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options ( Settings -> Developer options )
  3. Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers ( ignore this if you have installed it ) Drivers Download
  4. Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears ).
  5. In Download Mode you see the long press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
  6. After Bootloader unlock, the phone will reboot and make sure the phone connected to the internet
  7. now repeat (1) and go to devolper options you will found that OEM unlock is checked with gray and you cannot change it

View attachment 5359197
after flash is done now hold the volum down and power for a 7 sec when the screan go black realese the voulm down and press volum up with power button for 3 sec after this reales the power and still pressing on voulm up until the device boot into twrp

View attachment 5359199View attachment 5359201

View attachment 5359203

and connect usb to you PC and download this files ROOT Files after extracting the files copy them to the Internal Storage
you will need to setup you device offline then after finishing setting the device connect to internet and open Magisk it will download and install then open the app it will show you to complete the instalition by reboot agree then your phone will reboot

pleas support me it's my first post and i post about this becouse it was so hard to found this files and make this device rooted succefully and if there any bugs pleas contact me

Hi I had SM 307GN/DS Samsung with Android 11, I'll try it. Thank you brother.

but i think it will work

View attachment 5359197

View attachment 5359199View attachment 5359201

View attachment 5359203

Reactions: Jerry8538

danteaurus

Sep 7, 2021
realizar todos los pasos en mi a30s 307g y el root es un éxito, pero tengo un problema con la sim car, la señal solo me dura unos segundos y se va y luego regresa asi todo el tiempo, no puedo hacer llamadas porque se me cortan , todo lo demás funciona bien

Traducido por GT: Hice todos los pasos en mi a30s 307g y la raíz es exitosa, pero tengo un problema con el sim car, la señal solo dura unos segundos y desaparece y luego vuelve así todo el tiempo. , No puedo hacer llamadas porque se me cortan, todo lo demás funciona bien

Last edited:

Terrandroid

Nov 29, 2008
Enschede
I have have a A307FN, and ive run into an issue after installing TWRP. Everything went fine during install, but after booting the phone I noticed the phone was constantly losing cell signal and mobile data connection. I had to revert back to stock as I was unable to resolve the issue. Has anyone came across this problem, or was it something i did wrong?

Last edited:
I have have a A307FN, and ive run into an issue after installing TWRP. Everything went fine during install, but after booting the phone I noticed the phone was constantly losing cell signal and mobile data connection. I had to revert back to stock as I was unable to resolve the issue. Has anyone came across this problem, or was it something i did wrong?
Contact me on messenger i will help you

Saber_84

May 1, 2015
Same problem here

skort_Tm

Jul 5, 2022
Hello
My phone is Samsung A30S SAM-A307fn
I rooted the phone exactly according to the steps.
But the problem is that the SIM cards are disconnected and connected every 2 minutes.

Salido

Jul 12, 2022
realizar todos os passos em mi a30s 307g y el root es un éxito, pero tengo un problem con la sim car, la señal solo me dura unos segundos y se va y luego regresa asi todo el tiempo, no puedo hacer llamadas porque se me cortan , todo lo demás funciona bem

Traducido por GT: Hice todos los los pasos en mi a30s 307g y la raíz es exitosa, pero tengo un problema con el sim car, la señal solo dura unos segundos e desaparece y luego vuelve así todo el tiempo. , No puedo hacer llamadas porque se me cortan, todo lo demás funciona bien
Estou com o mesmo problema, você conseguiu resolver?

Mod translation via GT: I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Terrandroid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    realizar todos os passos em mi a30s 307g y el root es un éxito, pero tengo un problem con la sim car, la señal solo me dura unos segundos y se va y luego regresa asi todo el tiempo, no puedo hacer llamadas porque se me cortan , todo lo demás funciona bem

Traducido por GT: Hice todos los los pasos en mi a30s 307g y la raíz es exitosa, pero tengo un problema con el sim car, la señal solo dura unos segundos e desaparece y luego vuelve así todo el tiempo. , No puedo hacer llamadas porque se me cortan, todo lo demás funciona bien
    Estou com o mesmo problema, você conseguiu resolver?

Mod translation via GT: I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it?

but i think it will work

ScreenShot_20210711054725.png

Screenshot_2021-07-10-22-53-41[1].pngScreenshot_2021-07-10-22-53-47[1].png

Screenshot_2021-07-10-22-53-52[1].png

@mostafasalem423 THREAD CLOSED.

Please advise the moderators team (best via the report function) to re-open your thread when ready to provide links to a different filehost.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Is it require the Magisk Manager first to installed??
    works great! Thanks
    TWRP link Didn't WORK,,pls fix it