General Samsung A32 5G A326U Bricked

Search This thread

somrat786

Jan 16, 2013
Samsung A32 5G A326U U7 after try to unlock by S...Key Mtk edition, my phone is dead now. How to revive this phone? Please help me

comandoed

Aug 25, 2015
Samsung A32 5G A326U U7 after try to unlock by S...Key Mtk edition, my phone is dead now. How to revive this phone? Please help me
Same with my SM-A326U after trying to unlock with Sim Unlocker Pro.

Attachments

• dead.jpg
    dead.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 233

comandoed

Aug 25, 2015
I got it to power up.
Went back to Sim-Unlocker Pro, Logged In, Clicked Repair Boot and pressed Pwr & Vol Down at same time for a few seconds. Phone screen then started showing Android Bolt. Then I charged phone cuz it was showing only 1%. But it still is not unlocked. Not asking for 16 zeros either. Service provider changed from DSH, DSH, DSH to XAA, XAA, DSH and when I put sim cd it says network locked.

Reactions: somrat786

comandoed

Aug 25, 2015
Few days ago I went back and double checked drivers, developer options, etc
and tried Sim-Unlocker Pro again and this time it unlocked it. changed Service provider to
XAA, XAA, XAA. only thing is I have to key 16 zeros when I put in a NON-TMB sim card.
Haven't tested fully yet but seems to be working fine.

Few days ago I went back and double checked drivers, developer options, etc
and tried Sim-Unlocker Pro again and this time it unlocked it. changed Service provider to
XAA, XAA, XAA. only thing is I have to key 16 zeros when I put in a NON-TMB sim card.
Haven't tested fully yet but seems to be working fine.
I have done the exact same thing. I'm trying to figure it out. hopefully it's just like your is

GalaxyA325G

May 11, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
My first free T-Mobile A32-5G was received in April of 2021 but the USB port loosened up so T-Mobile replaced it in March of 2022 but then that A32-5G locked up in September 2022 so T-Mobile replaced it again (all for free - by crediting back the $20 warranty fee each time the T-Mobile store charged when they handled the replacement).

Since the most recent issue was a bricked device (it would only boot into Odin mode or into the black screen that I call the "Samsung Knox" mode), and since I had USB Debugging turned on the entire time, if only I knew how to re-load the firmware, I might have saved the phone without needing to return it to T-Mobile.

To that end of saving the phone, I wrote this how to guide so that others (and myself in the future) have a step-by-step process for recovering a bricked phone.

Please add value to that thread so everyone benefits, where I hope it helps the OP here too.

KillaRose

Oct 8, 2016
Tried sim unlocking my a326u aka a32 5g and it bricked black screen and wont boot or anything any idea how too fix dosent seem like my laptop is detecting it either

KillaRose

Oct 8, 2016
Tried sim unlocking my a326u aka a32 5g and it bricked black screen and wont boot or anything any idea how too fix dosent seem like my laptop is detecting it either please help

comandoed

Aug 25, 2015
Read entire thread slowly. This issue has been resolved.
Go back to Sim-Unlocker Pro, Logged In, Clicked Repair Boot and pressed Pwr & Vol Down at same time for a few seconds

KillaRose

Oct 8, 2016
Read entire thread slowly. This issue has been resolved.
Go back to Sim-Unlocker Pro, Logged In, Clicked Repair Boot and pressed Pwr & Vol Down at same time for a few seconds
I have my laptop dosent even detect my a32 5g and after installing mtk drivers and samsung drivers it still dosent show when i hold the power and volume down buttons then connect it too my pc nothing happens the phone just stays off

comandoed

Aug 25, 2015
I have my laptop dosent even detect my a32 5g and after installing mtk drivers and samsung drivers it still dosent show when i hold the power and volume down buttons then connect it too my pc nothing happens the phone just stays off
I got it to power up.
Went back to Sim-Unlocker Pro, Logged In, Clicked Repair Boot and pressed Pwr & Vol Down at same time for a few seconds. Phone screen then started showing Android Bolt. Then I charged phone cuz it was showing only 1%.

KillaRose

Oct 8, 2016
I got it to power up.
Went back to Sim-Unlocker Pro, Logged In, Clicked Repair Boot and pressed Pwr & Vol Down at same time for a few seconds. Phone screen then started showing Android Bolt. Then I charged phone cuz it was showing only 1%.
Mine wont do anything no matter how long i hold the buttons for and it dosent show charging bolt no matter how long i leave it plugged into a charger or laptop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got it to power up.
    Went back to Sim-Unlocker Pro, Logged In, Clicked Repair Boot and pressed Pwr & Vol Down at same time for a few seconds. Phone screen then started showing Android Bolt. Then I charged phone cuz it was showing only 1%. But it still is not unlocked. Not asking for 16 zeros either. Service provider changed from DSH, DSH, DSH to XAA, XAA, DSH and when I put sim cd it says network locked.