• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

acp Siam

Jan 4, 2018
Comilla
New update received for my samsung A50 (SM-A505F/DS). I received it yesterfay. After the security patch update of november this is the second update which brings
Improved fingerprint recognition algorithm
The update size was 112.12 mb

Video Here

I noticed amazing improvment in fingerprints recognition after this update. It's just a super speed. In my another post Super Fast Fingerprint trick for A50 I showed you a trick which gives you a smooth and fast fingerprint scanning experience. And after this update, the combination of these two ( my Trick and the update) are just awesome.. :cool:

I Didn't find any other new feature or update but the fingerprint recognition is quite accurate and fast now. A lot better then before.

Attachments

• 20191112_213335.jpg
    20191112_213335.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 561
  • VideoCapture_20191112-213226.jpg
    VideoCapture_20191112-213226.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 563
Reactions: sainiridu

janzrokycan

Aug 6, 2019
After today's second November update, the accuracy of reading the fingerprint sensor when inserting new fingerprints has been significantly reduced. Either the sensor constantly warns you that your finger must cover the entire area of the sensor or prompts you to clean your finger or the glass of the display. These problems mainly concerned my right thumb when the other fingers were able to enter the cecek without major problems. The whole desperate I tried the method described here on the forum already described somewhere and within the scope of one fingerprint I alternated on the sensor and four fingers of one hand. All I was surprised to find out that I have registered a total of eight fingers at once and everything works great. Please try it, it costs nothing, just a little time. A505FNXXS3ASK9/A505FNOXM3ASK9/A505FXXS3ASK9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update received for my samsung A50 (SM-A505F/DS). I received it yesterfay. After the security patch update of november this is the second update which brings
    Improved fingerprint recognition algorithm
    The update size was 112.12 mb

Video Here

I noticed amazing improvment in fingerprints recognition after this update. It's just a super speed. In my another post Super Fast Fingerprint trick for A50 I showed you a trick which gives you a smooth and fast fingerprint scanning experience. And after this update, the combination of these two ( my Trick and the update) are just awesome.. :cool:

I Didn't find any other new feature or update but the fingerprint recognition is quite accurate and fast now. A lot better then before.