• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

acp Siam

Jan 4, 2018
Comilla
Read the full article or just watch the video tutorial here:
https://youtu.be/oKlfyr2GV6w

So, With this trick i assure you that You're gonna be no more dissatisfied with your galaxy A50/A70 fingerprint. So this is the trick here:

Step 1: Remove all previously set fingerprints.

Step 2: Settings -> Display --> Enable Touch Sensitivity.

Step 3: Set Fingerprints Again.

Step 4: Settings -> Display --> Disable Touch Sensitivity.

That's all. Now you can enjoy a fast fingerprint similar to any 3d fingerprint sensor. ☺

felixdd

Dec 20, 2008
Well it's "faster" in that I don't have to try 3-4 times for the damn fingerprint to capture. Now fingerprint is actually usable. Thanks!

Jochman14

Dec 26, 2017
Hi everyone.
Not sure if anyone mentioned yet, but i have found, that turn off blue light a switch Amoled from Adaptive to basic colors incresed speed of FP.. Can anyone test?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mikl71

Sumedh_

Dec 8, 2018
It doesn't work. It just the same if you delete your fingerprint and it again. Works only for 1 day and goes back to the same.

Exactly !
Increasing the sensitivity has nothing to do with the fingerprint sensor detection speed. It increases the sensitivity/response of the screen & not fingerprint sensor.
Developers at Samsung can increase the speed of indisplay fingerprint scanner if they improve the Fp_Api, service routine & hal vendor.
It's currently not open source, ofcourse, hence no Open side development is possible.
Btw, Jerry rig confirmed on his A50 teardown that the A50 fingerprint sensor is of newer generation.
Cheers !

KillerbeeNL

Dec 25, 2008
no usable , very annoying and frustrating after enable logging on apps websites etc.

feeling like a fool when someone looks my fiddling with the phone and using fingerprint....[emoji35]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Read the full article or just watch the video tutorial here:
    https://youtu.be/oKlfyr2GV6w

So, With this trick i assure you that You're gonna be no more dissatisfied with your galaxy A50/A70 fingerprint. So this is the trick here:

Step 1: Remove all previously set fingerprints.

Step 2: Settings -> Display --> Enable Touch Sensitivity.

Step 3: Set Fingerprints Again.

Step 4: Settings -> Display --> Disable Touch Sensitivity.

That's all. Now you can enjoy a fast fingerprint similar to any 3d fingerprint sensor. ☺
    Hi everyone.
    Not sure if anyone mentioned yet, but i have found, that turn off blue light a switch Amoled from Adaptive to basic colors incresed speed of FP.. Can anyone test?

Thanks
    latest august update has made fp very fast

Yes.. Surprisingly that's true.. FP is improved like a charm..