Samsung A50

• Thread starter Deleted member 4448715
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4448715

ok, I have bigger than average thumbs.. and the fingerprint sensor is giving me troubles.. it's very hard for me to set up fingerprints.. it says "cover it fully" and "clean and retry" even when I am covering full sensor and its clean. but trouble doesn't end here, somehow after zillion tries I got one thumb registered twice and another thumb once. but if I unlock my phone 100 times a day.. 50 times it says no match.. I took it to the service centre, a guy with thinner and small thumbs checked it and it worked perfectly for him.. but for me, even tho m doing it right, the fingerprint sensor is giving me lot of trouble... please help, I am frustrated...

Reactions: samuelsan70

manish_bhaumik

Oct 13, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A50
ok, I have bigger than average thumbs.. and the fingerprint sensor is giving me troubles.. it's very hard for me to set up fingerprints.. it says "cover it fully" and "clean and retry" even when I am covering full sensor and its clean. but trouble doesn't end here, somehow after zillion tries I got one thumb registered twice and another thumb once. but if I unlock my phone 100 times a day.. 50 times it says no match.. I took it to the service centre, a guy with thinner and small thumbs checked it and it worked perfectly for him.. but for me, even tho m doing it right, the fingerprint sensor is giving me lot of trouble... please help, I am frustrated...
What kind of screen protector do you have?
If you have one the 6D or 9D or somethingD screen protector you are going to have a miserable time (since the November update).

Otherwise of it's just a size problem, did you try with any other finger?

KillerbeeNL

Dec 25, 2008
In the January update it works better (I use a screen protector.
deleted 1 fingerprint and try for a new one but is says that I have to cover the whole fingerprint sensor , no matter what I try it does not register my finger(print) [emoji2959][emoji35]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk

Reactions: samuelsan70

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4448715
    In the January update it works better (I use a screen protector.
    deleted 1 fingerprint and try for a new one but is says that I have to cover the whole fingerprint sensor , no matter what I try it does not register my finger(print) [emoji2959][emoji35]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone