Samsung A71 and gogle account or pin baypass (how)?

Search This thread

helen2

May 19, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A71
I found Samsung A71 it was with pi n the screen so I factry reset it entering on recvery modebut when starts on the first boot it ask me google account or pin .I have seen many way to bypass all but n successfull.(the problem is that I'm lcked n the pin or gogle email and ls if I connect the handy to computer (I tryied with windw 7 and windows 10) the handy is not detected.Maybe there is a way with download mode and odin?
Woundering if I install with odino going on download mode and I install new firmware (different) I wll sort ut everythng or not?
Any other soution for who is not very keen on teknolog as me?
Thanks

PS:I just see the cable f my handy is nt full cmpatible with cmputer maybe is that why all app i tryied dsent work and computer dsent recognise the A71 with viden nline withut cmputer I was not able to unlck can I use/install smehng on dwnload mode to bypass it?

Last edited:

helen2

May 19, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A71
Allways trying to remove and restart the Samsung n 71 at the final I was able to ,after restoring and delating everything to download n pk tht will remove/baypass pin and gogle account but...that is an apk file s I hve the message to disable security to install the app I need
I supose the nly way is to istl somehow an app frm the store (lso samsung stre) that I cn instll without having problems or maybe ls an apk but must be a signed app.
Any idea?Maybe will be mre easy to cnnect the samsung s71 t computer but I'm afraid that the cable dat that I have of my note 20 ultra is not full cmpatible with my samsung 71 that is why my cmputer dosent recognise the handy
Thnks

Reactions: Collen_Menezes

helen2

May 19, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A71
Ok still waiting fr reply.I seen ll videos but n slutin.I got more infrmations about my Samsung A 71 I will wrIte them abve :
Model number:
SM-A715F/DS
One UI version
Android version
Google Play system update
1 June 2021
BASEBAND VERSION:
A715FXXU8BVA2
KERNEL VERSION :
4.14.190-22524370-b-A715FXXU8BVA2
#1 Thu Jan 6 17:30:49KST 2022
Build number:
RP1A.200720.012-A715FXXU8BVA2
SE for Android status
Enforcing
SEPF_SM-A715F_11_0010
Thu Jan 06 17:31:39 2022
Knox version
Knox API level 33
TIMA 4.1.0
Security software version
ASKS v4.5 Release 202008060
ADP v.3.0 Release 20191001
SMR Jan-2022 Release 1

helen2

May 19, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A71
I have a problem.
I have reset my samsung A 71 but it stucks on request pin/or email gogle that I dont rememabr I tryied many videos how to bypass frp bur I must install apk (and I cant do that f I dont allow the apk instllations files (and is ipssibl after resetting it) nd if cnnect my phone to the computer the notebook will not recognise it s I need to ctive developen ption (anther impssibol thing to do after resetting frm recovery the hndy.
Maybe a solution will be to downgrade t an old version (stock) of android so the hndy will restart and I will cler the memory of knox?
If I cnnect the handy t pc n dwnload mode can hear a noise as if the pc detectedthe handy.D u think that will be possibol and dont need any tpw r other sort of things just the original stock firmware of android 10?
Any other sotutions a (maybe) root it,then clear everything in memory and then unroot it?
Any help will be realy apreciated!
Thanks
Helen

Pupet_Master

Nov 10, 2014
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
I found Samsung A71 it was with pi n the screen so I factry reset it entering on recvery modebut when starts on the first boot it ask me google account or pin .I have seen many way to bypass all but n successfull.(the problem is that I'm lcked n the pin or gogle email and ls if I connect the handy to computer (I tryied with windw 7 and windows 10) the handy is not detected.Maybe there is a way with download mode and odin?
Woundering if I install with odino going on download mode and I install new firmware (different) I wll sort ut everythng or not?
Any other soution for who is not very keen on teknolog as me?
Thanks

PS:I just see the cable f my handy is nt full cmpatible with cmputer maybe is that why all app i tryied dsent work and computer dsent recognise the A71 with viden nline withut cmputer I was not able to unlck can I use/install smehng on dwnload mode to bypass it?
So you stole it.
Instead of contact the police to try to track the owner you grab a phone that you never bough and now try to hack on it?
I'm glad you are losing time in that lost battle, hope the owner track the phone.

helen2

May 19, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A71
So you stole it.
Instead of contact the police to try to track the owner you grab a phone that you never bough and now try to hack on it?
I'm glad you are losing time in that lost battle, hope the owner track the phone.
there are three option :
1 option) I stole it
2 option) I cant remembar anymre password access to my google accout
3 option) I got it secnd hand frn ebay,refurbed or any other web site resell and after resetting I got this problem
Therea re l three optins fr "who are you that u are writeng that to me?"
1 option ) a rude person
2 ption) An idiot
3 option) one who has time to waste
4 option) a soothsayer / seer
Glad to know that there is somebdy (as you) that know everything evan without know nothing !

Last edited:

Pupet_Master

Nov 10, 2014
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
there are three option :
1 option) I stole it
2 option) I cant remembar anymre password access to my google accout
3 option) I got it secnd hand frn ebay,refurbed or any other web site resell and after resetting I got this problem
Therea re l three optins fr "who are you that u are writeng that to me?"
1 option ) a rude person
2 ption) An idiot
3 option) one who has time to waste
4 option) a soothsayer / seer
Glad to know that there is somebdy (as you) that know everything evan without know nothing !
"I found Samsung A71 it was with pi n the screen so I factry reset"
Yea option 1.

Also if it was option 2..
Just contact google and reset your password (remember, lock screen password has nothing to do with google account).
Option 3.. 2nd hand phones and specially refurbished are wiped and ready to go. Just contact the seller if not.

And you bet i was rude, you start a topic here telling that you FOUND a phone (so it isn't yours) and as i said, if it's your Samsung/Google Account, reset a password is easy. As is to send it back to Samsung and/or the seller if someone sold you a locked phone.

You wonder why no one replied to you? Everyone knows your "acquiring" of the phone is at least shady and seek help to unlock a phone (yours or not) that you can't access is illegal, even on the forum rules.

• Angry
Reactions: helen2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Allways trying to remove and restart the Samsung n 71 at the final I was able to ,after restoring and delating everything to download n pk tht will remove/baypass pin and gogle account but...that is an apk file s I hve the message to disable security to install the app I need
    I supose the nly way is to istl somehow an app frm the store (lso samsung stre) that I cn instll without having problems or maybe ls an apk but must be a signed app.
    Any idea?Maybe will be mre easy to cnnect the samsung s71 t computer but I'm afraid that the cable dat that I have of my note 20 ultra is not full cmpatible with my samsung 71 that is why my cmputer dosent recognise the handy
    Thnks