Samsung accessory service - Gear 360

Search This thread

Beng Malea

Feb 18, 2021
Hello, I want to use my Samsung Gear 360 with my M31. To do this, I absolutely need the Samsung accessory service APK. You can't do that via Google Playstore. Even if I want to install the app manually, that doesn't work. The installation starts and at the end "was not installed" appears. :-(
I would really like to continue using my 360 degree camera. Does anyone have a solution?
Thank You.

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
  • Aug 23, 2011
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    Hello, I want to use my Samsung Gear 360 with my M31. To do this, I absolutely need the Samsung accessory service APK. You can't do that via Google Playstore. Even if I want to install the app manually, that doesn't work. The installation starts and at the end "was not installed" appears. :-(
    I would really like to continue using my 360 degree camera. Does anyone have a solution?
    Thank You.
    Have you disabled any system app?
    If yes, then you should activate those apps again.
    If it does not help, a factory reset night do the job. But keep in mind that this will wipe your data.

defender103

May 1, 2021
    Thank You.
    Make sure that you have plenty of space free, the size of the apk does not correspond with the size the app will be, so have at least a 1 GB or preferably more free. Had the same issue in the beginning made plenty of space and then it worked.