Samsung ATIV S I8750 Rom flashing!

Search This thread

Ezio21

Mar 29, 2015
@djtonka )) frajer

This tool does not work with 8.1 x64 with disabled driver signature (TEST MODE). Any links to newer driver?

It just says Installation failed, no error visible.

Last edited:

Ezio21

Mar 29, 2015
Hey,

Sorry but still not working here. Im attaching screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/8g6nm

Code:
ConsentKey=PnPDriverImportError
AppName=Instalacja oprogramowania sterownika
AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Windows Phone 8\Drivers\amd64\dpinst.exe

Installation failed on second computer with Win8.1 x64 :(

Last edited:

-W_O_L_F-

Jul 10, 2010
Moscow
Hey,

Sorry but still not working here. Im attaching screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/8g6nm

Code:
ConsentKey=PnPDriverImportError
AppName=Instalacja oprogramowania sterownika
AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Windows Phone 8\Drivers\amd64\dpinst.exe

Installation failed on second computer with Win8.1 x64 :(
You should reboot to "Disable drivers signatures" mode and install driver. Then you can flash your device.

Reactions: Ezio21

Ezio21

Mar 29, 2015
It's already disabled. I have TEST Mode constantly on.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Hey,

I see that test mode isn't sufficient (some kind of bug in drivers?). After forcing PC to boot without signature it works. Thanks for answer!

vafo

Feb 6, 2010
Lisbon
Flashed my ATIV S following instructions and ROM here (the only live link I could find, GT-I8750_XXCMK2_R_signed), but It didnt have my (DBT) csc, so I installed first one on the list (AUT) thinking "eh, if it goes wrong I can re-flash".

It flashed successfully, but after reset the phone didn't come back on. now I can't hard reset, turn on, or even enter download mode! the only sign of life coming from the phone is when I plug it to USB the pc will recognize a device has connected, but not in flashing software...

help! :(

-W_O_L_F-

Jul 10, 2010
Moscow
Flashed my ATIV S following instructions and ROM here (the only live link I could find, GT-I8750_XXCMK2_R_signed), but It didnt have my (DBT) csc, so I installed first one on the list (AUT) thinking "eh, if it goes wrong I can re-flash".

It flashed successfully, but after reset the phone didn't come back on. now I can't hard reset, turn on, or even enter download mode! the only sign of life coming from the phone is when I plug it to USB the pc will recognize a device has connected, but not in flashing software...

help! :(
CSC doesn't really matter.
What is the name of device in Device Manager?

vafo

Feb 6, 2010
Lisbon
CSC doesn't really matter.
What is the name of device in Device Manager?

So I tought (regarding CSC), was kinda afraid people would say "serves you right for not paying due attention to CSC."
"Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM5)", ready to use...

EDIT: good idea checking that, hadn't occurred to me. Uh, qualcomm hard brick... this will be nice.

EDIT 2: Still can't find a proper tool to unbrick it...

Any hope? It WAS my daily driver...

Last edited:

-W_O_L_F-

Jul 10, 2010
Moscow
So I tought (regarding CSC), was kinda afraid people would say "serves you right for not paying due attention to CSC."
"Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM5)", ready to use...

EDIT: good idea checking that, hadn't occurred to me. Uh, qualcomm hard brick... this will be nice.

EDIT 2: Still can't find a proper tool to unbrick it...

Any hope? It WAS my daily driver...
JTAG only.

Reactions: vafo

tyler200298

Nov 18, 2006
Lodi

same situation here,
i c 3d about unbrick lumias device with thor2 and ffu ....
no way to find ffu for ativ or extract from .wp8 rom?
plus i read about Microsoft team working on unbrick some device bricked by last update 10536, you think this solution can be good for us too?
thanks in advance Wolf

ot: my new watch is a shturmanskie mig, also from old cccp

pege63

May 4, 2011
Angelisland
Is there OS version higher than 8.10.14157.200 (2424.15.3.2) for Ativ S out there to flash?
Am looking for 8.10.15116.125 and above.
GT-I8750_OXADOC2_RS.csc
GT-I8750 XXDOC2_RS_signed.wp8

Last edited:

EAPOCS

Aug 23, 2008
Searching for official GDR2 rom

Is the GT-I8750 XXDOC2_RS_signed to flash onto this device the GDR3 or still GDR2 included rom?

I can't find any other sources. Links here are also dead.

Can someone upload the rom including the csc file again? Thanks

Top Liked Posts