Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Galaxy Tab 10.1 ??

Search This thread

cleblanc92

Jun 13, 2007
And there's this:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/tablet-accessories/for-android/devices/keyboard-case-samsung-galaxy
Which is the Zagg KB with a snap-on aluminum cover made for the 10.1.

Someone quick, order me both and I'll review them :D

Honestly, one may work better for the difference in how each holds the tab at an angle. That Samsung seems to have a flap that just rests on the surface it's setting on....not sure on a slick desktop how it will be...just have not seen enough videos on it's operation to tell. I was thinking about the Samsung case before the Logitech just broke light of day. Now I am not so sure.

Croak

Oct 9, 2007
Mulberry
Well, the Samsung case is just a variation on the Book Cover case, and the materials they used for the back/feet/flap are very grippy.

Sure, it's a heavy, but you can bet that the Logitech/Zagg keyboard is heavier, especially the Logitech with its aluminum bottom.

Advantage the Logitech has is that it will be for sale in every Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Tesco, etc...while people will have to hunt around and deal with long backorders on the Samsung accessory.

itzkakarot

Dec 17, 2009
And there's this:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/tablet-accessories/for-android/devices/keyboard-case-samsung-galaxy

Which is the Zagg KB with a snap-on aluminum cover made for the 10.1.

Very nice! I think the lesson we're all learning here is to sit tight for a couple of months while the accessory manufacturers get their products out and prices start to be more competitive.

Meanwhile, I picked up the Acase Case Folio from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Acase-Samsung-Quality-Premium-Leather/dp/B0057I6ZVI

It's a little heavier than I wanted, but otherwise pretty nice.

painkillaz

Nov 22, 2007
Frisco
Logitech keyboard case

I was looking at Logitech's page for the keyboard case...how does it look closed/how are both pieces held together? When closed is it just there and could fall out or is it held in place when closed?...I don't know if anybody could answer that question since it's not out yet and the only pictures of it are on logitech's website but just wondering if anybody had any insight to it...

thebballkid

Aug 8, 2011
I was looking at Logitech's page for the keyboard case...how does it look closed/how are both pieces held together? When closed is it just there and could fall out or is it held in place when closed?...I don't know if anybody could answer that question since it's not out yet and the only pictures of it are on logitech's website but just wondering if anybody had any insight to it...

Haven't seen this particular one in the wild, but it looks like a straight copypasta from the ZAGG/Logitech iPad case. The iPad one locks the tablet in pretty firmly and the Tablet needs some strength applied to open up. This means it will obviously stay intact when closed and won't fall out.

Reactions: painkillaz

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Haven't seen this particular one in the wild, but it looks like a straight copypasta from the ZAGG/Logitech iPad case. The iPad one locks the tablet in pretty firmly and the Tablet needs some strength applied to open up. This means it will obviously stay intact when closed and won't fall out.

Now with this being closed could the tablet screen be facing up and still placed inside the case? Or does it only go in screen down? And ideas? I am aware that it has not yet been released

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium App

biggiestuff

Nov 12, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
My worry and it wasn't really confirmed in the video is that the flap will get in the way of typing. The guy had the video with the flap right off camera but he had to type with his hands raised above the flap and at an angle. I don't think the case will allow me to rest my hands completely to type like i would on a regular keyboard.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.