General SAMSUNG.COM NO LONGER OFFERING PRICE MATCHING.

Search This thread

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
FYI for future purchases. Buddy at work tried to price match his newly purchased S21 Ultra with Best Buy because his model is currently $100 less and the Samsung rep on the online chat said they no longer offer price matching as of early March 2021. Here's the website for further info. I'm guessing Samsung lost a bunch of money with price matching because other online retails were up to $200 less than Samsung not long after the phone was released. Just a few weeks back I was able to get a $200 refund via a Price Match with Best Buy. https://order-help.us.samsung.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059120773-Do-you-price-match-

Reactions: VICosPhi

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    Sammy made a bunch of real bad business decisions over the last 2 years.
    Actions have consequences.
    Between Samsung and Google Android OS screwups I see no new devices I want.
    Tough, if you don't care... I don't care.
    You'll get none of my money honey🤣

Limeybastard

• Oct 3, 2013
    Florida unfortunately.
    Same here. What device are you donning currently? I sold my Note 20 Ultra 3 months ago. LOL

• Wow
    Reactions: blackhawk

Limeybastard

• Oct 3, 2013
    Florida unfortunately.
    A local shop did it. Next time I will do it, cake walk.
    I thought you wuved your 20U? Why you ditch it?
    Lol, other than a used 10+ it's the only one I was considering.
    Got bored init. Plus the corners were too sharp HAHA This is how it went, from Exynos Note 20 U to SD Note 20 U to zero . Im currently looking out for s20 s21+ or S21U, Oneplus seems to have lost its ways for me now.

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    Got bored init. Plus the corners were too sharp HAHA This is how it went, from Exynos Note 20 U to SD Note 20 U to zero . Im currently looking out for s20 s21+ or S21U, Oneplus seems to have lost its ways for me now.

I wuv the squared off corners but only in a case.
    Don't you want an SD card?😲
    A used 10+ in good condition is around $650... and with Pie.
    Lol or is that an insult to you?🤣

Limeybastard

• Oct 3, 2013
    Florida unfortunately.
    I wuv the squared off corners but only in a case.
    Don't you want an SD card?😲
    A used 10+ in good condition is around $650... and with Pie.
    Lol or is that an insult to you?🤣
    I also luv it too, but nekid with no case was a mare. I was looking at an amazon refurb 10+ for 399, then add the price of a new battery LOL. Something to tide me over. I was looking as S20 Ultra, but they seem to be holding price well, which by the way might as well add another hundred and get s21 plus on Swappa.

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    I also luv it too, but nekid with no case was a mare. I was looking at an amazon refurb 10+ for 399, then add the price of a new battery LOL. Something to tide me over. I was looking as S20 Ultra, but they seem to be holding price well, which by the way might as well add another hundred and get s21 plus on Swappa.
    The 10+ battery isn't that hard to replace. Use OEM seals or saw some one piece 3rd party ones that look good. Heat, picks, patience and a little bit of anhydrous isopropyl alcohol get the rear cover off intact. The replacement covers are cheap anyway. Use isopropyl alcohol to loosens the battery double sided strips.
    You need the correct size drivers for the screws as well.
    A small repair shop can easily do it. That's how I learned🤣

The 10+ running on Pie is a fast and very stable platform. Mine is running better than ever.
    Zero issues. No 90/120 hz refresh but it's great for vids and listening to music (Buds+).
    Get the none 5G variant if possible.
    Ha-ha I'm still using the Bolt case... on my 3rd copy.

Reactions: Limeybastard

Limeybastard

• Oct 3, 2013
    Florida unfortunately.
    The 10+ battery isn't that hard to replace. Use OEM seals or saw some one piece 3rd party ones that look good. Heat, picks, patience and a little bit of anhydrous isopropyl alcohol get the rear cover off intact. The replacement covers are cheap anyway. Use isopropyl alcohol to loosens the battery double sided strips.

The 10+ running on Pie is a fast and very stable platform. Mine is running better than ever.
    Zero issues. No 90/120 hz refresh but it's great for vids and listening to music (Buds+).
    I couldn't careless about refresh rates, I ran the Note 20U in 60Hz all the time. As I did with my other devices that supported high refresh rates.

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    I couldn't careless about refresh rates, I ran the Note 20U in 60Hz all the time. As I did with my other devices that supported high refresh rates.
    The 10+'s memory/ram is slower* than the 20U but Pie doesn't use cpu cycling robbing scope storage. Trusted overlay apps and Karma Firewall work perfectly on Pie.

*I doubt you'll notice this as the 10+ is a very fast machine, pretty damn fluid with all animations disabled. The only lags are internet related.
    I don't like to wait🤣

Reactions: Limeybastard

Limeybastard

• Oct 3, 2013
    Florida unfortunately.
    The 10+'s memory/ram is slower* than the 20U but Pie doesn't use cpu cycling robbing scope storage. Trusted overlay apps and Karma Firewall work perfectly on Pie.

*I doubt you'll notice this as the 10+ is a very fast machine, pretty damn fluid with all animations disabled. The only lags are internet related.
    I don't like to wait🤣
    Just looked at fakebook marketplace. It’s run over by junk or over priced items. 😂

• Haha

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    Just looked at fakebook marketplace. It’s run over by junk or over priced items. 😂
    B&H Photo has higher prices but a 100% satisfaction guarantee return policy. There inventory fluctuates daily for the used stuff.
    The 512gb comes with 12gb of ram vs 8 gb for the 256. How much difference it makes I'm not sure but my usage runs around 5-7 gb normally.
    So the extra padding can't hurt...

Limeybastard

• Oct 3, 2013
    Florida unfortunately.
    B&H Photo has higher prices but a 100% satisfaction guarantee return policy. There inventory fluctuates daily for the used stuff.
    The 512gb comes with 12gb of ram vs 8 gb for the 256. How much difference it makes I'm not sure but my usage runs around 5-7 gb normally.
    So the extra padding can't hurt...
    Thanks , that's good to know. Have you looked at Fakebook Market Place? Just try it, put your favorite goodies in there and see what comes up . Absolute jokers. It reminds me of Craigslist these days, saturated with traders spam adverts or the odd private seller selling overpriced junk. Condition like new, except a small crack on it HAHAHAAH

• Haha

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    Thanks , that's good to know. Have you looked at Fakebook Market Place? Just try it, put your favorite goodies in there and see what comes up . Absolute jokers. It reminds me of Craigslist these days, saturated with traders spam adverts or the odd private seller selling overpriced junk. Condition like new, except a small crack on it HAHAHAAH
    FB, I never go there. Figured them out in 2006.
    After what I saw them do in the last year FB needs to be gutted like a poached doe.
    Feel the wuv🤣
    For cam gear B&H is the best. Huge inventory.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Same here. What device are you donning currently? I sold my Note 20 Ultra 3 months ago. LOL
      Ouch.
      10+ running on Pie, just replaced a failed swollen battery about a month ago.
      Welcome back Limeybastard🤗
      Ouch.
      Thanks fella. Did you replace it or have samsung do the battery change?
      A local shop did it. Next time I will do it, cake walk.
      I thought you wuved your 20U? Why you ditch it?
      Lol, other than a used 10+ it's the only one I was considering.

thats because whoever coded the coupon system ****ed up and slickdealers were being stupid stacking coupons so samsung shut the whole thing down
      FYI for future purchases. Buddy at work tried to price match his newly purchased S21 Ultra with Best Buy because his model is currently $100 less and the Samsung rep on the online chat said they no longer offer price matching as of early March 2021. Here's the website for further info. I'm guessing Samsung lost a bunch of money with price matching because other online retails were up to $200 less than Samsung not long after the phone was released. Just a few weeks back I was able to get a $200 refund via a Price Match with Best Buy. https://order-help.us.samsung.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059120773-Do-you-price-match-
      Ouch.
      Ouch.
      Thanks fella. Did you replace it or have samsung do the battery change?
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone