• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Samsung Extreme Sports Band Hands-on (Navy Blue)

Search This thread

donc

Honestly not a bad band. Pre-ordered it and like it better than the grey one that came with the watch. Still wish it was 22mm and the M/L size could be a little larger.

Attachments

• 20211019_223200.jpg
    18 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Honestly not a bad band. Pre-ordered it and like it better than the grey one that came with the watch. Still wish it was 22mm and the M/L size could be a little larger.
Ya! Me too... I have a Citizen Blue Angels normal watch, could have used the band interchangeably! You mean larger width wise or length wise?

frea

Sep 5, 2009
For sports I prefer elastic cloth bands because cloth helps dissipate the moisture and doesnt trap it like silicone does and my skin thanks me for using my cloth band since I made the switch.
After workouts I just rinse the band thoroughly and I am good to go again.

jtOttawa

Oct 27, 2013
Ottawa
So, these bands are now available in Canada, through the Galaxy Watch4 Bespoke Studio - but dayum, at $50 CDN ea. + tax, I think I might just wait to see what the AliExpress band that I ordered looks like... 😕

For sports I prefer elastic cloth bands because cloth helps dissipate the moisture and doesnt trap it like silicone does and my skin thanks me for using my cloth band since I made the switch.
After workouts I just rinse the band thoroughly and I am good to go again.
I've also been looking for something like the apple loop band. But in India it ain't available!🥺

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If anyone is looking to buy the Extreme Sports Band, you can see how it looks in real life. Also you can AMA anything about it!
    Thanks! I'd love to get a couple of these bands, but unfortunately still not available here in Canada - did you order direct from Samsung?
    Ya directly from Samsung. It is basically a prebook offer for Watch 4 series in India.