Question Samsung Fold 4 Debloat

Search This thread
I respectfully disagree, with the app you can re-enable immediately and not have to wait until you get home to your PC. I have disabled a system I shouldn't and was able to fix it on the fly without a PC or a factory data reset. I have no issues with adb app control but I don't want to have to rely on a PC when I'm away from home. I am proficient in using adb and even that can be reversed without FDR!
I think those who are familiar with adb will find the AppControl is either too simple or just not their thing. Totally get that. Personally, I have used it but I'm not that comfortable with adb. The AppControl gives me a clean and simple way to remove bloat.

You do have a fair point about accessing adb to restore immediately. But if you're using the AppControl then you will know if there is an issue immediately. BUT...adb offers another way to remove bloat as well. It will come down to personal preference.

Being around the community for years...a LOT of users aren't familiar with adb and the commands. It's good to have options in those cases.

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I think those who are familiar with adb will find the AppControl is either too simple or just not their thing. Totally get that. Personally, I have used it but I'm not that comfortable with adb. The AppControl gives me a clean and simple way to remove bloat.

You do have a fair point about accessing adb to restore immediately. But if you're using the AppControl then you will know if there is an issue immediately. BUT...adb offers another way to remove bloat as well. It will come down to personal preference.

Being around the community for years...a LOT of users aren't familiar with adb and the commands. It's good to have options in those cases.
That's fair and I agree. I've been using ADB since the T-Mobile G1, you even had to use it to get a screen shot.

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
And without root? If yes, then tell me how.
I use an app that used to be in the Play Store but Samsung got it removed as they don't want us stopping any of their services. This is a paid app but not expensive, if you disable something wrong and it breaks another service you just go back to the app and re enable said service. As stated before I have nothing against ADB Appcontrol, I personally don't want to go back to a PC to fix things.

That's fair and I agree. I've been using ADB since the T-Mobile G1, you even had to use it to get a screen shot.
G2 here, and I know both the pain and glory of using adb. But you are right, some find that route very easy. I mean, I know back in the day we ALL wished for resources close to a level that we have access to now. Hahaha🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: ggrant3876

xT29c

Dec 25, 2011
Google Pixel 5
I respectfully disagree, with the app you can re-enable immediately and not have to wait until you get home to your PC. I have disabled a system I shouldn't and was able to fix it on the fly without a PC or a factory data reset. I have no issues with adb app control but I don't want to have to rely on a PC when I'm away from home. I am proficient in using adb and even that can be reversed without FDR!
Unfortunately you come off as somebody who's either behind the development of that particular app that you're constantly shilling or your someone who is paid to constantly say good things about the app. So whatever you say is not taken seriously by me.

• Haha
Reactions: ggrant3876

goldsonic

Mar 30, 2013
com.samsung.android.app.settings.bixby
com.samsung.systemui.bixby2
com.samsung.android.bixby.service
com.samsung.android.bixby.agent
com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework
com.samsung.android.bixby.wakeup
com.samsung.android.app.settings.bixby
com.samsung.android.app.spage