Samsung G975f (S10+) Binary 9(U9), only root Method(System root), Bootloader Unlocked phones

Search This thread

dashti.95

Dec 14, 2016
Hello my friends
Yesterday i had a G976f S10+ Running Android 10 with U9 Binary and did any guides in any froum that i see but not work, But i have rooted it.
Now i will Show you How to do it
((((im not responsible for any damage to your phone, you will do it by your responsibility))))

PLEASE READ STEPS ONE TIME COMPLETELY THEN DO IT

Steps:
Download The firmware i used
G975fXXS9DTI8
(I dont uploaded this firmware, Download it every where You want but its important to use this firmware, I have used my octopus support file)
Step 1: Unlock Bootloader
note:Backup Phone data first,because phone will going factory reset
Go to setting>About>tap 10 times on Buildnumber until it say you are developer
go to setting>developer option>oem unlock : turn it on
Note: if you dont see oem unlock option set a google account on phone then go to developer option oem should shown there.

turn off phone completely, Push Bibxy+volume down button insert cable
Phone goes in download mode first page
You have 3 option
-Volume up for download mode
-Push and hold Volume up for a while to unlock Bootloader
-Volume down to reboot
You Should Push it for a while to go to bootloader Unlock Page
again you have to option(I dont remeber what is the text) But you should push volume up button there 3 time or hold it
after that phone goes reboot and factory reset
let phone go factory reset
again turn on the phone, in bootloader warning page just push power button and let it boot(it can take a while to boot), tune the wizard and set a gmail on phone and check for oem unlock option it should be gray.
-turn off the phone, hold bibxy+volume down then insert cable phone goes in download mode page, here just push a volume up
Download mode important info should be like this:
model : Sm-G975f
Frp: off
Oem lock: Off(U)

Congratulation you have unlocked bootloader.
Step 2
Download EftFlasher i used
MegaLink
Download Root file(This file is only for flashing in firmware i said dont flash it in othef fimware please)
MegaLink

-----Lets do it
After flashing the firmware i said and unlock bootloader
download the 2 above files i linked
****Important Note:One time read this part completely then do it****
open eft flasher
-On top of app choose root file
-reboot phone in download me
-do not let the phone after flash reboot to system
-flash the file by eft flasher(at all this app have 3 button one choose file - one flash- one reboot to recovery....)
-hold Bixby+Volume up+Powerbutton until it reboot to recovery
-Do factory reset and reboot system(system booting take a while just relax and drink a coffe)
-complete the wizard and go enable developer option check for oem unlock should be on
if you dont have oem unlock option set Gmail on phone
-enable usb debugging
-Connect phone to pc
-run eft flasher
-a button say *reboot phone to recovery
.... * push it
-after phone reboot you have a system rooted G975f running android 10

if my post helped you please push thanks button.
This type of root domt have root manager and its Grants automatically for you
no need magisk and....
you can check phone rooted by Rootchecker

feel free to ask questions, i will answer it as fast i can

Goodluck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Update 2]

if you want to hide/manage your root
you can install EFTSu Manager from google play (LINK)

Last edited:

tin2404

This is nice and elegant way for rooting..BUT ! In Magisk I have option to actually hide root for some apps...I use banking apps on my rooted phone, and is it possible to hide root with this root technique ? My banking apps doesn't work on rooted phone, therefore I found essential to hide root.

Reactions: dashti.95

dashti.95

Dec 14, 2016
This is nice and elegant way for rooting..BUT ! In Magisk I have option to actually hide root for some apps...I use banking apps on my rooted phone, and is it possible to hide root with this root technique ? My banking apps doesn't work on rooted phone, therefore I found essential to hide root.
Yes, Search in googleplay for EFTSU Manager(Google play link)
install it and manage your root.
Good Luck

Reactions: tin2404

MR20878

Jan 18, 2013
USA
Download and install the X-Posed app. Look for and app within the X-Posed repository called ROOTCLOAK, install the latest STABLE version, then enable it. You may have to restart your phone but afterwards, you will be able to tell ROOTCLOAK which apps to hide root from. I did this with my credit card apps and others that wouldn't allow use on rooted devices and it worked 100%.

meshahjahan

Nov 9, 2015
Hello my friends
Yesterday i had a G976f S10+ Running Android 10 with U9 Binary and did any guides in any froum that i see but not work, But i have rooted it.
((((im not responsible for any damage to your phone, you will do it by your responsibility))))

Steps:
G975fXXS9DTI8
(I dont uploaded this firmware, Download it every where You want but its important to use this firmware, I have used my octopus support file)
Note: if you dont see oem unlock option set a google account on phone then go to developer option oem should shown there.

You have 3 option
-Volume down to reboot
again you have to option(I dont remeber what is the text) But you should push volume up button there 3 time or hold it
again turn on the phone, in bootloader warning page just push power button and let it boot(it can take a while to boot), tune the wizard and set a gmail on phone and check for oem unlock option it should be gray.
-turn off the phone, hold bibxy+volume down then insert cable phone goes in download mode page, here just push a volume up

Step 2
MegaLink
Download Root file(This file is only for flashing in firmware i said dont flash it in othef fimware please)
MegaLink

-----Lets do it
open eft flasher
-flash the file by eft flasher(at all this app have 3 button one choose file - one flash- one reboot to recovery....)
-Do factory reset and reboot system(system booting take a while just relax and drink a coffe)
-complete the wizard and go enable developer option check for oem unlock should be on
-enable usb debugging
-Connect phone to pc
-run eft flasher
.... * push it

no need magisk and....

Goodluck
[Update 2]

Kindly share reverse process, i have injected it in wrong variant :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello my friends

Steps:
    G975fXXS9DTI8

You have 3 option
    -Volume down to reboot

Step 2
    MegaLink
    MegaLink

-----Lets do it
    open eft flasher
    -enable usb debugging
    -Connect phone to pc
    -run eft flasher
    .... * push it

no need magisk and....

Goodluck
    [Update 2]

Download and install the X-Posed app. Look for and app within the X-Posed repository called ROOTCLOAK, install the latest STABLE version, then enable it. You may have to restart your phone but afterwards, you will be able to tell ROOTCLOAK which apps to hide root from. I did this with my credit card apps and others that wouldn't allow use on rooted devices and it worked 100%.
    Thank you for this amazing work !
    Yes, Search in googleplay for EFTSU Manager(Google play link)
    install it and manage your root.
    Good Luck