Samsung Galaxy A21S [TWRP]

Search This thread

NullBat4

Oct 19, 2017
Hello, how are you? I would like someone to tell me how to install TWRP on my Samsung Galaxy A21S (A217M), and if you are kind enough to pass me the download links and the installation step by step, thank you very much and I await your response!

HippieT32

Apr 15, 2022
Hello i was needing the stock firmware to my s21 SM-A215U A215USQS6BUL1 TMK im actually try to downgrade it for android 11 to android 10 and if possible put TWRP on it if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it thank you

thatha

Jul 14, 2010
SGN
Redmi 9
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hello i was needing the stock firmware to my s21 SM-A215U A215USQS6BUL1 TMK im actually try to downgrade it for android 11 to android 10 and if possible put TWRP on it if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it thank you
You can't downgrade. You can downgrade only if your phone firmwares android 11 & android 10 have the same binary. You can visit here to find firmwares: https://samfw.com/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, how are you? I would like someone to tell me how to install TWRP on my Samsung Galaxy A21S (A217M), and if you are kind enough to pass me the download links and the installation step by step, thank you very much and I await your response!
    Twrp is not working until now for A21S