Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock (Can't Connect To PC) Help Needed!

Search This thread

astralsabbat

Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone, so as the title suggests I have an a520f device that suddenly got frp locked after a reboot, and I'm guessing it was because I disabled and re-enabled developer options and forgot to turn on OEM unlocking again. anyway the thing is I tried using Tenorshare 4ukey but it didn't detect my device and same thing with Odin when I tried to flash a stock rom. I tried every possible fix (using a different cable a different usb port a dfferent pc etcc..) and none of them worked until I decided to take the phone to a local workshop and they told me that the data transfer port was broken and honestly they asked for more than what the whole device is worth to replace it. So I was wondering if there is a way to install a stock rom without a pc or/and rooting (directly from an sd card using recovery mode maybe)? any help would be greatly appreciated! and sorry about the long read I just tried to include any detail that might be helpful.

matkali

Hello everyone, so as the title suggests I have an a520f device that suddenly got frp locked after a reboot, and I'm guessing it was because I disabled and re-enabled developer options and forgot to turn on OEM unlocking again. anyway the thing is I tried using Tenorshare 4ukey but it didn't detect my device and same thing with Odin when I tried to flash a stock rom. I tried every possible fix (using a different cable a different usb port a dfferent pc etcc..) and none of them worked until I decided to take the phone to a local workshop and they told me that the data transfer port was broken and honestly they asked for more than what the whole device is worth to replace it. So I was wondering if there is a way to install a stock rom without a pc or/and rooting (directly from an sd card using recovery mode maybe)? any help would be greatly appreciated! and sorry about the long read I just tried to include any detail that might be helpful.
twrp recovery flashed on phone or not?