• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 - Blocked via FRP

Search This thread

beznickaOna

Sep 26, 2021
Hello, I have a SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 (SM-A505FN / DS) (Android 11, A505FNXXU8CUE4, XEO - Poland) phone with FRP lock (phone is legal, no possibility to recover password on Google account), I am trying to remove FRP lock according to this guide :
In the ninth minute my problem begins, namely I need a second SAMSUNG phone, unfortunately I do not have a second SAMSUNG to access SAMSUNG account and back up the Alliance Shield X application and restore this application to a locked FRP phone.
Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: malekmen007

beznickaOna

Sep 26, 2021
I have a request, I have a SAMSUNG account, if I share my SAMSUNG account with someone, can someone log into my SAMSUNG account on their SAMSUNG phone and only make copies of this Alliance Shield X app as per this guide?
Please help.

Reactions: malekmen007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I have a SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 (SM-A505FN / DS) (Android 11, A505FNXXU8CUE4, XEO - Poland) phone with FRP lock (phone is legal, no possibility to recover password on Google account), I am trying to remove FRP lock according to this guide :
    In the ninth minute my problem begins, namely I need a second SAMSUNG phone, unfortunately I do not have a second SAMSUNG to access SAMSUNG account and back up the Alliance Shield X application and restore this application to a locked FRP phone.
    Regards.
    I have a request, I have a SAMSUNG account, if I share my SAMSUNG account with someone, can someone log into my SAMSUNG account on their SAMSUNG phone and only make copies of this Alliance Shield X app as per this guide?
    Please help.
    Flash stock rom. Your problem will be solved. In future if you want to do something please enable OEM UNLOCK AND UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
    Changing the ROM will not solve my FRP problem.
    I need someone to log into my SAMSUNG account on their SAMSUNG and make a copy of the Alliance Shield X app.