• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung Galaxy A50 July Security Update

Search This thread

Ibroxx

Jun 24, 2017
Brčko
Guys, I used Smart Switch in order to update my phone. Finally, I have a June update with the new camera features.
If you are from Europe with A505FN version of this device, just connect your device to Smart Switch on your PC, go to Preferences, check "Latest Software Pre-Download", and select your device and save the settings. After that, you should see the update button in the Smart Switch.
Don't know when the July update is going to be available, but at least we now have June update with new camera features. Just don't forget to reset your camera settings after updating your phone.

TechieASMR

Jul 31, 2019
How to get the Latest update for Galaxy A50

Hey guys, this method worked for me. and i m on new July update now. also I m not from India.

Go to settings
Turn off the developer options.

Go to apps.
Enable>> Show system apps
Select >> Google services framework
Clear data and cache of Google services framework
Force stop the Google services framework app

Restart the phone.

Go to Settings >> update phone >> Check for updates!!! Let us know if this worked for you.!!!

Gaboros

Sep 9, 2011
Guys, I used Smart Switch in order to update my phone. Finally, I have a June update with the new camera features.
If you are from Europe with A505FN version of this device, just connect your device to Smart Switch on your PC, go to Preferences, check "Latest Software Pre-Download", and select your device and save the settings. After that, you should see the update button in the Smart Switch.
Don't know when the July update is going to be available, but at least we now have June update with new camera features. Just don't forget to reset your camera settings after updating your phone.

It's also show me an update but I can't update it. It's says you must have 20% battery. But I'm already at 100... Update would be fine because in hungary it's still on april and july patch has not arrived yet...

madd0g

May 8, 2010
Hey guys, this method worked for me. and i m on new July update now. also I m not from India.

Go to settings

Go to apps.

Restart the phone.

Go to Settings >> update phone >> Check for updates!!! Let us know if this worked for you.!!!
Didn't work for me though.

Gaboros

Sep 9, 2011

Go to settings

Go to apps.

Restart the phone.

Doesn't work. No surprise because google services framework has nothing to do with the updates

madd0g

May 8, 2010
Just got update on FN, SIO and it's actually with June security update. As long as it has camera features and maybe fixes all good :)

carlospaco

Oct 24, 2009
I have flash the build with july patch, and i dont have night mode, and super slow motion. I have reset camera settings, and even wipe cache, but no night mode and super slow mo.

carlospaco

Oct 24, 2009
This ia the build i flash with odin

Attachments

• 20190801_064212.jpg
    20190801_064212.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 153

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You got July update, and I don't even have June update, I'm still on May update... Though I'm having A505FN version.
    Yes, fingerprint unlock is actually usable now ?