Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - SM-G357FZ - TWRP

Search This thread

Coool_

Hi!

Are TWRP stock recovery images? Of course not. I can't get boot to TWRP custom recovery.
  • TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-heatqlte-2018-09-08_13-05.img - broken image is only one which don't message "Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing", but have broken fstab and stuck at Galaxy boot logo. You can use adb, but can't execute any commands. Getting "CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE /sbin/sh: library libc.so not found" error. Fixed fstab and flashed and getting "Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing" error.
  • TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-heatqlte-2019-03-13_20-24.img - can't flash because Odin complains about size. I think recovery partition is too small for it.
I'm curious does anybody had successfully flashed TWRP and used any custom Android image on this phone? Could use 4.4.4 Android with root, but some apps what I need to use needs at least Android 5+.

Thanks.

TypicalNoob

Oct 30, 2020
Hi!

Are TWRP stock recovery images? Of course not. I can't get boot to TWRP custom recovery.
  • TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-heatqlte-2018-09-08_13-05.img - broken image is only one which don't message "Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing", but have broken fstab and stuck at Galaxy boot logo. You can use adb, but can't execute any commands. Getting "CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE /sbin/sh: library libc.so not found" error. Fixed fstab and flashed and getting "Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing" error.
  • TWRP-3.2.3-TwrpBuilder-heatqlte-2019-03-13_20-24.img - can't flash because Odin complains about size. I think recovery partition is too small for it.
I'm curious does anybody had successfully flashed TWRP and used any custom Android image on this phone? Could use 4.4.4 Android with root, but some apps what I need to use needs at least Android 5+.

Thanks.
How do you flash IMG from Odin?

Hey
Bit late and not twrp but i got cwm recovery running you still need it
https://github.com/tibixh/android_device_samsung_heatqlte/releases/tag/stable
had several builds of twrp running aswell but the screen doesnt seem to work on them
also had some success building cm11 but somethings bugged with the internal storage and its pretty unusable like that
i would have a better chance building cm12 or LOS13 but somethings up with the device blobs and the display doesnt work on android 5 or up (which it should)

Hey
Bit late and not twrp but i got cwm recovery running you still need it
https://github.com/tibixh/android_device_samsung_heatqlte/releases/tag/stable
had several builds of twrp running aswell but the screen doesnt seem to work on them
also had some success building cm11 but somethings bugged with the internal storage and its pretty unusable like that
i would have a better chance building cm12 or LOS13 but somethings up with the device blobs and the display doesnt work on android 5 or up (which it should)
Thanks, I'll test it! I'll let you know if it works or not
Update: works fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Tibix250

Top Liked Posts