• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

joshapollo0711

Dec 8, 2019
Apps & Games
How to download and install mods on my laptop. I've always hard android phones and just delt with APK. I'm lost. Idk how to make the this any fun. Tips or Tricks anyone?

D

Deleted member 1890170

The laptop is Windows 11 based, but allows you to run Android apps if it's extended by the WSA ( read: Windows Subsystem for Android ).

wsa-win11-ss.png

Because WSA is part of Windows OS you can't modify / hack it as you can do it with a phone's Android OS. But you at any time can add Android apps of your choice to WSA.

More info here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Elaman020117

May 17, 2017
Nintendo Switch
Xiaomi Poco F3
Are you still using this device? If yes, can you please share with me the appx package of the pre-installed "Book Settings" app? I bought this device from someone else before, but the seller upgraded it to Windows 11, and I downgraded to Windows 10, so I lost the app (though I remember the app was uninstalled when I got the device ). Although this program is still available in the Microsoft Store, the new version only supports x64, so I cannot currently install it. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    The laptop is Windows 11 based, but allows you to run Android apps if it's extended by the WSA ( read: Windows Subsystem for Android ).

wsa-win11-ss.png

Because WSA is part of Windows OS you can't modify / hack it as you can do it with a phone's Android OS. But you at any time can add Android apps of your choice to WSA.

More info here: