Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duo SM-G355M Does not work Android 5 onwards !!

Search This thread

luciano1302

Aug 26, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Hello everyone! I would like some help if someone can do the "CHARITY" I'm currently out of work and I only have this cell phone "Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duo SM-G355M" and I just can't make any CUSTOM ROM work with at least Android version 5.0.1 all I've tried have the same problem "I CAN UPDATE" using TWRP but after the BOOT is stopped at the boot screen (Custom ROM logo) infinitely I've tried more than 20 different roms and none works only one of PACMAN I managed to boot this one no the SIM CHIP works so it makes the cell phone useless! Only the STOCK ROMs have worked but these are heavy because they come with the DAMN APPS and this cuar is very weak there is not much space and little memory either! It's almost impossible to use APK on it..

My question is if this type of cell phone (garbage, by the way) is blocked by the manufacturer so as not to UPGRADE?? Only ROM works with KitKart 4.4.2 ???

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance for everyone's attention!

xn117khdsh

Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone! I would like some help if someone can do the "CHARITY" I'm currently out of work and I only have this cell phone "Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duo SM-G355M" and I just can't make any CUSTOM ROM work with at least Android version 5.0.1 all I've tried have the same problem "I CAN UPDATE" using TWRP but after the BOOT is stopped at the boot screen (Custom ROM logo) infinitely I've tried more than 20 different roms and none works only one of PACMAN I managed to boot this one no the SIM CHIP works so it makes the cell phone useless! Only the STOCK ROMs have worked but these are heavy because they come with the DAMN APPS and this cuar is very weak there is not much space and little memory either! It's almost impossible to use APK on it..

My question is if this type of cell phone (garbage, by the way) is blocked by the manufacturer so as not to UPGRADE?? Only ROM works with KitKart 4.4.2 ???

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance for everyone's attention!
You can try ROM from Ihsan from Sandroid Team. He has a lot of custom ROMs for Galaxy Core 2 from 4.4 KitKat to 8.1.0 Oreo.
Sandroid Team link: