Samsung galaxy grand duos i9082 problem

mrsam1999

Aug 30, 2019
My grand i9082 recently was doing the samsung logo loop and i couldn't boot it up..i tried the 3 key combo and hard resetted the phone with no benefit..it was stuck in that samsung logo..after that i tried update with adb..(i didn't know what it was) and i wasn't even connected to the pc..it showed "..now enter the filename"..i did not know what to do..i removed the battery..from then on..it is stuck in the "Samsung galaxy grand duos i9082" message and wont even go to the samsung logo animation..what shall i do ?

amaromir

Oct 27, 2019
amarom.ir
My grand i9082 recently was doing the samsung logo loop and i couldn't boot it up..i tried the 3 key combo and hard resetted the phone with no benefit..it was stuck in that samsung logo..after that i tried update with adb..(i didn't know what it was) and i wasn't even connected to the pc..it showed "..now enter the filename"..i did not know what to do..i removed the battery..from then on..it is stuck in the "Samsung galaxy grand duos i9082" message and wont even go to the samsung logo animation..what shall i do ?
change emmc and write dump file