samsung galaxy grand neo i9060 with no os and not possible to restore through twrp

Search This thread

SppSimon

Aug 12, 2017
Please help me,
I installed twrp 2.7.1.0 in my samsung galaxy grand neo i9060 and planned to install a rom, then I made a backup of everything and factory reseted it. but when i tried to install the rom it said failed, so then i went to restore the phone with the backup i had made but it said failed as well. i've tried everything and i cant get it to succeed the restoration in any way, pls help me:crying:

RaghavTeck

Dec 31, 2017
Please help me,
I installed twrp 2.7.1.0 in my samsung galaxy grand neo i9060 and planned to install a rom, then I made a backup of everything and factory reseted it. but when i tried to install the rom it said failed, so then i went to restore the phone with the backup i had made but it said failed as well. i've tried everything and i cant get it to succeed the restoration in any way, pls help me:crying:
First of all copy the backup files to PC. Flash the stock rom on your phone. Now root and install TWRP latest 3.0.2.0 and then try to restore the backup again
Hope it helps:)