Samsung Galaxy I9505 S4 [ROM]KOT49H【4.4.2】 Missing: Show Pattern Error option

Search This thread

freeborn86

Aug 13, 2013
Samsung Galaxy I9505 S4 [ROM]KOT49H【4.4.2】 Missing: Show Pattern Error option

The below [ROM]KOT49H【4.4.2】
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2557353

Seems to be missing the option to Enable or Disable the: SHOW PATTERN ERROR.

When I use the regular 3x3 screen lock security pattern and I make an error I don't want it to be seen.

Is there any workaround so the erroneous pattern does not show, or should I request this feature to be added?

Too bad this is my 3'rd post, and I cannot even post in the original topic... Can someone help me?
Does the other ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544474 have this feature?

Last edited:

freeborn86

Aug 13, 2013
The below [ROM]KOT49H【4.4.2】
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2557353

Seems to be missing the option to Enable or Disable the: SHOW PATTERN ERROR.

When I use the regular 3x3 screen lock security pattern and I make an error I don't want it to be seen.

Is there any workaround so the erroneous pattern does not show, or should I request this feature to be added?

Too bad this is my 3'rd post, and I cannot even post in the original topic... Can someone help me?
Does the other ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544474 have this feature?

I hate forum rules, that I cannot post in the topic belonging to rom, cuz i dont have 10 posts yet, now I'll have to acquire that 10 post by spamming here! Congratz mods very productive rules...

freeborn86

Aug 13, 2013
Six month@ XDA --> 6 posts. Thats why this rule was made i suppose :p

I am not a contributor, I wont post useless things if everything is wrtitten down.

I didn't really care for android stuff for that time.

Now I have an S4 with the afromentioned ROM.
It seriously lacks the feature to HIDE pattern erros, while it's part of Cyanogen ROMs.

Pointing it out in the respective thread is all I want, but I cannot, until I have 10 posts. What sense does it make.

If I had posted blatant stupid **** so I had 1000 posts how would that contribute to the forum, how would that give me the "right" to ask a question in the appropriate forum, not amongst idiotic questions like: " GUISE TELL ME GUD MUZIK PLAYER APP PLIZ"

freeborn86

Aug 13, 2013
Yes, I am bumping this to get 10 posts, so then I can finally politely request the HIDE ERROR PATTERN feature in the appropriate thread, thank you XDA...

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Yes, I am bumping this to get 10 posts, so then I can finally politely request the HIDE ERROR PATTERN feature in the appropriate thread, thank you XDA...

Szill interested in the requested feature? You can do as followed (root access is required):#

install Xposed installer --> XPosed installer 2.5

Once installed and rebootet your device you can istall "GravityBox KitKat" from the download section within the xposed installer.

Its a very usefull toolkit providing many quiete usefull features :)

freeborn86

Aug 13, 2013
Szill interested in the requested feature? You can do as followed (root access is required):#

install Xposed installer --> XPosed installer 2.5

Once installed and rebootet your device you can istall "GravityBox KitKat" from the download section within the xposed installer.

Its a very usefull toolkit providing many quiete usefull features :)

Hmmm... I have Gravity Box, since it was in the ROM's install steps. Should the setting appear in there or somewhere elese?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have checked all lockscreen tweaks within gravity box, didn't find any which would hide pattern error :(

i make screen shot

may be you need to deactivate pattern lock and restart for making setting ?!

Attachments

• Show_pattern_error.jpg
    Show_pattern_error.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

freeborn86

Aug 13, 2013
yeah i overlooked that "latest" version. I was prertty sure I had latest since i installed the rom on phone like 4 days ago. thanks again!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk