Samsung Galaxy J7 Custom Rom and Mods -> Closed

You like Custom Rom with Jellybean /Kitkat Version or Lollipop Version

• Total voters
Search This thread
I

InfinitelyCrazy

I have rooted J7. what kind of mod is there for camera? i did not find any.

Did you guys try Open Camera?

I did not try it on J7 but, I had an Xperia V and after unlocking the bootloader, the camera quality became terrible. (Specially on low light conditions, A lot, I mean A LOT of noise, like someone sprinkled salt on the picture lol) And I installed Open Camera and, yay, the camera quality is back! :laugh: . I think it may fix the picture quality issue on J7.

Did you guys installed the update? Any changes there on picture quality? :confused:

Last edited:

arfathcse

Aug 27, 2015
Taipei
Did you guys try Open Camera?

I did not try it on J7 but, I had an Xperia V and after unlocking the bootloader, the camera quality became terrible. (Specially on low light conditions, A lot, I mean A LOT of noise, like someone sprinkled salt on the picture lol) And I installed Open Camera and, yay, the camera quality is back! :laugh: . I think it may fix the picture quality issue on J7.

Did you guys installed the update? Any changes there on picture quality? :confused:

Not yet any change in camera quality after updates... also mines is rooted...and xposed installed...

Michaelratm

Jan 9, 2012
Lambaré
Stop working sim card slot 1

After install the mods (J7 MODS.7z) in my J7 dual sim, my slot 1 of sim card stop working... :crying:
Please, any solution??? :confused:

kkbs4u

Aug 22, 2013
Pune
Try to wipe cache n dalvik cache....from twrp....

Sent from my SM-J700F

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

After install the mods (J7 MODS.7z) in my J7 dual sim, my slot 1 of sim card stop working... :crying:

Try to wipe cache n dalvik cache through twrp...

Sent from my SM-J700F

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Not yet any change in camera quality after updates... also mines is rooted...and xposed installed...

For picture quality try "Proshot.apk"

Sent from my SM-J700F

Anky Shigvan

Nov 10, 2015
Here are Some mods, just flash it... 100% Working.... No boot Loops.... Any how , t

I Am new to this forum..All starting 3 mods worked for me, but last one increase volume didn't worked for me.
In fact it has reduced my volume level. Please help me in this matter. Mine is rooted J700F, recently i updated to J700FXXU1AOH7 Indian version.

Oct 17, 2015
Dhaka

Try Wiping cache and dalvik cache.

Or,

Install "Root Explorer" and open it. Click on Root side. Now look for the text file "default.prop". Tap and hold for options on it. Select 'Open in Text Editor'. Warning? click Yes. Now in text editor look for the line "ro.multisim.simslotcount=2" is normal. If you see it is "1" or "default" then edit and change it to normal "2". Save and exit. Restart!

Or,

Download your firmware from sammobile. com and download right Firmware for your model and Flash it via Odin. It will wipe your whole system like a new phone. So make a backup before you go.

Let me know if it worked for you!

Hit Thanks button if it helps you! :good:

Reactions: sunkan135

arfathcse

Aug 27, 2015
Taipei
is it... i will check and come back.

Updated the volume for u... works fine..can follow the mixer_path.xml option
see volume mode here...

Increase Volume and Sound Quality. (Updated)

The latest updated for Good quality tweeks

(Note: This is not flashable zip file, just extract it

Extract the rar file, you will find mixer_paths.xml,

1. Copy to etc/mixer_paths.xml -> can use ES File explorer
2.Change permission to rw,r,r

Carefull, change permission before u restart... otherwise bootloop will get

Download here

This is not flashable zip..manualy copy and replace it...

Last edited:
Reactions: dr.manoj_n

Anky Shigvan

Nov 10, 2015
Updated the volume for u... works fine..can follow the mixer_path.xml option
see volume mode here...

Increase Volume and Sound Quality. (Updated)

The latest updated for Good quality tweeks

(Note: This is not flashable zip file, just extract it

Extract the rar file, you will find mixer_paths.xml,

1. Copy to etc/mixer_paths.xml -> can use ES File explorer
2.Change permission to rw,r,r

Carefull, change permission before u restart... otherwise bootloop will get

Download here

This is not flashable zip..manualy copy and replace it...

Dude..thanks for reply.
This mixer patch i tried before, but every time i will get bootloop. I did all step by step and changed permission also. still i get bootloop

Reactions: sunkan135

arfathcse

Aug 27, 2015
Taipei
Dude..thanks for reply.
This mixer patch i tried before, but every time i will get bootloop. I did all step by step and changed permission also. still i get bootloop

No bootloop if u do properly set permission.. ...how u did... u should just set the permission properly after copying... Just try this new mixer...really awesome and much tweaked sound quality..

Kdx10

Oct 22, 2015
Any new mods sir?

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Yes it always works , "Anky Shigvam " check this forum 1st page..i have updated for you how to set permission properly.

Off topic. Any new mods or tweaks in our j7 device sir?

Top Liked Posts