General Samsung galaxy M12, review after 2 months

Search This thread

@Malware

Nov 14, 2021
Hey guys, welcome to review of samsung m12. I am using this smartphone as my daily drive since 31 October 2021.
๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Š.

Let's start :-
Weight and thickness- On paper, it's weight and thickness seens to be a lot but Samsung has somehow managed to a very good weigh destination and it feels normal in hand
Cameras- Primary and ultra wide camera are awesome. One can click really fantastic photos with it. But the rest 2 cameras are kind of trash.
Display- it's display is gorgious but las a bit less brightness
SoC- there is a huge confusion between it's soc but on my testing it's just good
Battery- it has a very large battery. It can easily cover 1.5 days in mixed usage

๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚
Camera
Display
Battery

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…
SoC

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚
Slow charging

This review was made with Indian retail unit which I purchased from offical samsung's website at a price of 9.5k inr. If u want to know anything else about it just reply

Reactions: mdbshuvo

sumeetmishra

Dec 31, 2021
hello, are facing the issue of reduced internet speed on wifi, while using bluetooth earbuds on your samsung M12?? I am facing that issue on my device and it's very irritating, my internet speed is reduced to such extent, i can't even use chrome

@Malware

Nov 14, 2021
hello, are facing the issue of reduced internet speed on wifi, while using bluetooth earbuds on your samsung M12?? I am facing that issue on my device and it's very irritating, my internet speed is reduced to such extent, i can't even use chrome
No, im not facing that kind of issue.

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
Hey guys, welcome to review of samsung m12. I am using this smartphone as my daily drive since 31 October 2021.
๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Š.

Weight and thickness- On paper, it's weight and thickness seens to be a lot but Samsung has somehow managed to a very good weigh destination and it feels normal in hand
Cameras- Primary and ultra wide camera are awesome. One can click really fantastic photos with it. But the rest 2 cameras are kind of trash.
SoC- there is a huge confusion between it's soc but on my testing it's just good
Battery- it has a very large battery. It can easily cover 1.5 days in mixed usage

๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚
Camera
Display
Battery

SoC

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚
Slow charging

This review was made with Indian retail unit which I purchased from offical samsung's website at a price of 9.5k inr. If u want to know anything else about it just reply
My Kernel gives better performance and battery life since it is both overclocked and underclocked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚
    Camera
    Display
    Battery

SoC

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‚
    Slow charging