Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 10 + 10 + 5G, Pre Order Deals UK Only Plz!!

Search This thread

pigglett

Dec 10, 2008
Cheshire UK
Awesome! Enjoy your new Note! You should have added a photo for us still waiting though :p

S5r5bFb.jpg

veletron

Dec 1, 2004
Stirling
www.veletron.com
CPW Order here (EE Upgrade) - nothing from CPW yet, but have just had an email from EE stating that my plan has switched to the new plan - just need the phone now! Of note is that currently I have managed to keep my shared plan (I have had a shared data plan for the past 4 years) - this despite EE telling me that when I upgraded, shared SIM's were not supported and I had to switch to data gifting instead. If this pans out then that will be very handy! In fact if this pans out then I will wish I had gone for more data with the Note 10+ (!) 33GB/Month should do me though (extra 3GB was 'loyalty data').

stuclark

May 15, 2006
London, UK
Mine arived at about 9:45 this morning. First impressions (after being way from Samsung for about 4 years) - I wish I could make notification icons a bit smaller, and I wish they'd used the "correct" Android navigation gestures, but both those can be adjusted in software.

I'd forgotten just how GREAT Samsung are at shipping connectors and so on. A pleasing change there :)

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
CPW Order here (EE Upgrade) - nothing from CPW yet, but have just had an email from EE stating that my plan has switched to the new plan - just need the phone now! Of note is that currently I have managed to keep my shared plan (I have had a shared data plan for the past 4 years) - this despite EE telling me that when I upgraded, shared SIM's were not supported and I had to switch to data gifting instead. If this pans out then that will be very handy! In fact if this pans out then I will wish I had gone for more data with the Note 10+ (!) 33GB/Month should do me though (extra 3GB was 'loyalty data').

I’m watching for that email from EE as well but nothing yet. One of the negatives with Carphone warehouse is there is no order status to check! I ordered the 512GB 5g aura glow on the 8th.

veletron

Dec 1, 2004
Stirling
www.veletron.com
Mine was a text, not an email (my bad) to the existing number detailing the new plan. Goto your My EE App to see if anything has changed there.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

WooHoo Shipped

CPW or rather mobiles.co.uk (same lot).

We are pleased to confirm that your order has been successfully processed and will be dispatched shortly from our logistics centre.

To download your Welcome Pack please click here.

To track your order and manage your details you will need to register for My Account by clicking here.

You can also track your delivery progress via the DPD app or their website

Reactions: jonstatt

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Mine was a text, not an email (my bad) to the existing number detailing the new plan. Goto your My EE App to see if anything has changed there.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

WooHoo Shipped

CPW or rather mobiles.co.uk (same lot).

We are pleased to confirm that your order has been successfully processed and will be dispatched shortly from our logistics centre.

To download your Welcome Pack please click here.

To track your order and manage your details you will need to register for My Account by clicking here.

You can also track your delivery progress via the DPD app or their website

Nice. Mine still looks the same in the EE app and still shows eligible for upgrade. Hope I see movement soon.

Edit: I now got the email saying the order has been processed but no visible change on EE. I wonder if it’s because my monthly cycle date is tomorrow anyway or they were forced to set it up as a new line because my current iPhone is using an esim and not a physical one. In a chat with EE about something else they warned me that cpw sometimes do that and then leave EE to do a number swap!

Last edited:

zanderswigan

Sep 7, 2016
Spoke to Vodafone yesterday and they told me that my order was picked and ready to be collected by the courier. 2 x aura glow 5Gs for me and the wife. Rang back today and they told me they aren't getting them in stock until the 28th and can deliver on the 30h. I'm hoping he was talking about new orders not existing pre orders. Although I did only order them on the 19th. Hoping to hear something in the morning with tracking info.

Dayzee

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester UK
Proud to have my new phone.... she looks like her mum. Delivery was relatively easy and DPD did me proud coming exactly when they said they would. No sign of my phone case tho, but it's not due till tomorrow...

Attachments

• 20190822_152036.jpg
    20190822_152036.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 143

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
Nice to see a pre-order arrive in time .......:p Well done to 02 colour me impressed, very much liking the Note 10+ 5G. The new Aura Glow is sweet but my OCD in overdrive with those messy fingers, so Dbrand was required....:p

Attachments

• IMG_20190823_154935.jpg
    IMG_20190823_154935.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20190823_175146.jpg
    IMG_20190823_175146.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20190823_185135.jpg
    IMG_20190823_185135.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 105

Top Liked Posts